Skysland, My Home [Edited]

Start from the beginning

"I don't think we're getting this anytime sooner." I groaned and shoved some chips into my mouth, the sound of crunching filling the room. Annabeth was sitting on her bed, her brows furrowed, her face almost red.

Percy sat next to her. "Calm down, Wise Girl. No one is blaming you for this. Even Apollo doesn't know! How do expect us to get it in three days?"

Annabeth looked up and managed a smile. "I have my ex-mother's wisdom, Seaweed Brain. It shouldn't have took so long, and I'm not even good!"

I frowned and tossed another chip in my mouth. Everyone stared blankly at me, and I shrugged. "What?" My leg moved slightly. "I'm hungry,"

Percy made grabby hands. "Gimme some. I'm hungry too." I sighed and tossed him a bag of chips. He caught it and ripped it open, then fed Annabeth.

"Here, Wise Girl,"

Annabeth smiled gratefully, swallowing it. "Thanks, Seaweed Brain," I smiled. They were so cute!

Nico groaned. "There's only one hour left till the peace treaty is over! Then we have to go back to camp and...and..." Nico faltered.

Percy smirked at his baby cousin. "Aww, little Neeks is afraid of hurting camp," Percy cooed in a baby voice. "Or is it because of a certain someone?"

"Shut it," Nico snapped, his cheeks flaring red.

Piper nodded casually. "Ah, I see, Death Breath. You have a crush on a certain blonde haired camper. Nice!" The son of Hades opened his mouth to deny it, but Piper cut him off. "Nico, if you deny it, he'll never notice you."

Nico shut his mouth and sighed. "I guess you're right...but only this time," he growled. Then Piper's words registered, and I gasped.

"He? Nico, you're gay?"

Nico bit his lip. "Yup,"

I squealed. "Yay! I'm a supporter of the LGBTQ+ community! I totally support you, Nico!"

He shifted awkwardly. "Okay...what does that mean exactly?" He said, glancing wide eyed at Annabeth. I giggled.

"It stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and plus, which means others," I counted off my fingers. "You are obviously gay. Well, for the rest of y'all, you guys are straight." I gestured to the other couples.

Thalia snapped her fingers in front of Nico and he jumped. "Mind if you tell us who's the lucky boy?" Nico went pale. Well, even more paler.

"I don't think he's a lucky boy..." He murmured.

Annabeth's head reeled back up. "Don't you dare say that, Nico!" She hissed. "You are the best thing that would ever happen to the other half. You deserve someone to love you, after all you've been through."

I nodded, following her every word. "Seconded."

Annabeth gasped and flicked her hair. "It's him? Your... guaritore?" Nico nodded softly. "After all this time?" She asked, just as softly.

"Always." His voice was now barely a whisper. (I enjoy these references)

(Translation: Doctor)

Will. Will Solace. Annabeth told us in our minds. I had no idea what he looked like, but I knew he was a son of Apollo, and a healer.

I guess...opposites do attract, Percy commented. And I'm not—

Don't you dare, Annabeth lifted her chin.

"—his type. He finished, smirking.

"Sophie, hit him for me won't you? I can't reach him." Thalia called to me.

I smacked Percy on the head. "Perce! You can't just do that all the time!"

"Oh, yes I can," Percy pushed me playfully, and I wrapped plants around his eyes, like a blindfold. "Ack!" He shrieked. Laughing, Annabeth summoned some ice and froze his feet. Melany followed suit and covered Percy with gold and glass.

"Dam you three!" Percy quickly broke out of the ice and threw the plants on the floor. He shattered the gold glass armor by slamming the wind against it. The glass broke into pieces and broke all over the floor, while the gold stuck on Percy.

Percy grumbled and tried to remove it, but failed. A giggle slipped through my mouth and Annabeth high-fived Melany. "Stupid Hecate magic," Percy mumbled, then threw his hands up. "I give up, okay? Let me goooooooo!" He whined. Melany chuckled and wiggled her fingers, then the gold came off and smashed onto the floor, making it even messier.

"What a mess! Good thing we have someone who could clean it up..." Percy winked at me. I followed on, pressing the button on my bracelet to summon our ah...servant.

An ugly and fat walrus faced bald man, wearing an bright orange prison shirt and dirtied pants, with a collar on his neck, came stomping in. "Yes, ma'am?" He asked, but I sensed the disrespectful tone underneath.

(By the description, I think y'all know who he is...)

That's right, this is the one and only Gabe Ugliano. He was my abusive stepfather, then Percy told me he was his, too. He had been turned to stone by Sally Jackson, but was revived and given a second chance by Gaea to be her slave. He accepted, of course. He didn't like being stone after all.

After the war, Gaea went back to sleep, and Ugliano went into hiding, being the coward he is. Somehow he found his way to make money, and get an apartment. He pretended to be nice, just to adopt me, then started abusing me like the bastard he is.

Now, Hermes found out he abused me. Percy, naturally, felt angry. He went on a solo mission to hunt down Gabe Ugliano. He found him, indeed, and hurt him a lot. Then finally, Percy took Ugliano back here to make him my slave, but answers to others, too.

Hecate and Melany helped make a slave collar, to make sure he wouldn't escape. The slave collar makes him only able to go to places we say he can. And by we, I mean, Percy, Annabeth, Melany, Thalia, Nico and me. Well, also Piper now.

If he tries to escape, the first time he touches the forcefield he gets teleported back a few feet. The second time, he gets zapped by a little lightning. The third and above...let's just say he'll get some new scars.

If he doesn't obey us, the collar will automatically tighten up and pierce his soul with thousands of invisible needles. If we have to do it, we can take control of his body or mind. Complete, utter control. Which, is why, I don't like to do that.

The corner of my mouth lifted up a bit. "Clean up the mess, Ugliano." I pointed at the glass, gold, ice and plants.

"Yes, ma'am," He grumbled, then started sweeping it up.

Ugliano sneered at me. "Ma'am, I'm done."

I nodded. "Good. Go back to your duties." I kept a serious face until he walked out, then I burst out laughing. "Duties! Doodies!" Percy laughed along with me.

Annabeth just looked at us and sighed. "Still immature."

The war begins in the next chapter! Also if ya want anything, anything at all, just PM me or comment! I'll be sure to do it if it's in my power!