His Other Side

“Let’s see what you’ve got” Kirishima responded as he punched his two fists together before his chest. It was his signature move when activating his quirk after all.

You ran up to him and punched and kicked him left and right. Square in the face and trying to tackle him too but he just wouldn’t budge.

“Is that all you got!” He said with a smirk on his face. Almost mocking you.

“Not even close” you responded. You continued to punch and kick and you noticed that he was getting worn out by being beaten so much even when using his quirk. This gave you an opening. You threw a quick fake punch to the left just to make him move to the right where his face met with your right fist. Tiny pieces of his rock hard body scattered in the air before falling on the floor.

“Ouch ouch ouch...” you whispered to yourself while shaking your hand and later grasping it with the other. You got a clear hit on his face but your fists were not made of steel.

“You good?” Kirishima asked.

“ yeah I’m fine..” you said while looking at your hand. Your knuckles started to bleed.

“you might want to let recovery girl have a look at that, I mean it’s bleeding pretty heavily”

“you’re probably right”

You walked to Mr. Aizawa to excuse yourself from the class while being pretty ashamed of yourself. Why was it that every time you trained you got yourself hurt. As he approved you made your way to the exit, passing all the other training students. The goal of today’s class was to let everyone improve their stamina and endurance. You knew that using your quirk on Kirishima was useless for today’s class since you wouldn’t break a sweat by putting him in one of your bubbles. So you decided to improve your physical strength by punching him around while he practiced keeping his quirk activated for a long time. Your gaze fell upon an explosion happening in the distance. Bakugo was fighting Midoriya and it seemed like it was a pretty intense fight. You thought back to the moment you held his hand. His soft fingers squeezing yours when he told you you were a worthy opponent. The memory filled your stomach with butterflies when suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder.

“want me to go with you to the infirmary?” A familiar voice said. It was Kirishima.

“Aizawa said it is fine since I won’t have anyone to train with when you’re gone. besides I can’t shake the feeling that it’s kinda my fault your hurt. This is the least I can do”

“It is definitely not your fault Red Riot. You proved yourself to be very manly” you joked. His face lit up and a smile appeared on it.

After exiting the infirmary with a hand wrapped in bandages, you met up with the rest of the so said Bakusquad. You started to hang around them more since Kirishima invited you to after he saw how “manly” you beated up Bakugo. After your battle with Bakugo the two of you surprisingly seemed to get along quite well too. A friendship you never thought was possible. All of you went training together often and it always ended up in a great time.

“Great timing to mess up your hand nerd” Bakugo said while looking at your wrapped hand. All of you had planned to go train for the upcoming sports festival this afternoon. UA’s big event was coming up in 2 weeks and everybody wanted to be ready for it. This was the time to show off your power to the pro heroes and increase your chance on getting an internship with a good agency.

“Don’t look at me Kac-chan, Kirishima over here is just unbreakable”

“I bet I could put a dent in dumb hair over there” Bakugo said confidently