His Start

It was an exciting day today. You aced the entrance exam where you managed to destroy 50 robots with your powerful bubble quirk (well you didn’t actually destroy them. You captured them in a bubble and let them float away until they popped and fell out of the sky to their destruction) on top of that you also had 20 extra rescue points by helping out a certain boy who suffered from a belly ache after using his quirk too much. This score made it able for you to attend the elite school UA, a school for heroes in training.

Taking a deep sigh, you entered the room where you glanced at the different students who were talking to each other about the entrance exam. Unlike them you knew no one in this new class you were in. “so this is class 1-A’’ you thought to yourself. You took a look at the students once again. ‘’I am going to have to remember a lot of names.” But that will be no problem. All the students have different hairstyles so they are easy recognizable. There was a guy with red spiky hair and another one with yellow hair in which there seemed to be a black bold on it. There was also a boy with a bird head and a guy with purple hair, or was it even hair, they looked like balls. “I will just recognize him by his height’’ you thought. There were not a lot of girls though. “That is not going to stop me from making my first friends on this new school’’ you said to yourself, so you stepped towards the first girl you saw. It was a brown haired girl with pretty short hair and big round brown eyes.

“Hey there! my name is Y/N L/N what’s yours?’’ you said being your confident and outspoken self. “I am Ochako, Ochako Uraraka. Nice to meet you”

‘’Nice to meet you too. Do you know anyone here?”

‘’I am actually hoping for someone to come. It’s a boy with dark green wild hair and freckles. We did the entrance exam together and he really helped me out there.’’

You remembered passing a boy that met those descriptions. You said hi to him on the way running to your class. He said hi back in a very shy voice looking away from you as he mumbled further as he walked.

“I think I saw him’’ you said to Uraraka. “REALLY?! Oh I mean that’s great! Thank you!’’ Her sentence got cut off by a yelling voice on the other side of the classroom. There was a tall guy clearly annoyed by another boy with spiky blonde hair who was putting his feet on the desk. “This is a violation of the use of school property. I kindly ask you to respect the rules and sit like a respectable student of UA.’’

“Like I’d listen to you’’ the spiky haired boy answered.

The first few buttons of his shirt were not closed so you had a glimpse of his chest. “He must work out a lot. He’d make a great opponent’’ you thought when you saw the green haired boy you passed in the hall standing at the door as he looked in complete fear at the spiky haired blonde who didn’t seem to care about what people said to him.

“Hey Uraraka Isn’t that the boy you were talking about!’’ you said a little too loud. Everyone was now looking at you and Uraraka and because you pointed at the door where he was standing, they shifted their gaze towards the door. Everyone was now looking at the green haired boy who was turning a subtle shade of red.

“Deku you idiot what are you doing here! Didn’t I tell you to not even bother applying to this school you EXTRA!” yelled the spiky haired boy as he stood up from his seat and approached the green haired boy. “This is not going to end well’’ you thought to yourself. “And it’s all my fault!” So without thinking you walked to the boy standing at the door and pulled him by the arm, before the angry blonde could reach him. You pulled him to the other side of the classroom where you were standing before while saying: “Hey deku! long time no see, how have you been? We really need to catch up sometime you know.’’ You pretended like you knew him while you have never seen him before except for that one time in the hallway.  Even  though the boy looked very confused he was also very relieved that you saved him from that situation. You introduced him to your new friend Uraraka which he seemed to know from the entrance exam and everyone was already continuing their normal conversations. “Great first impression Y/N’’ you thought to yourself. You, Uraraka and the boy who was apparently named Midoriya and not Deku decided to have lunch together after class. You did it. It was awkward maybe, but you have made your first two friends.