Chapter 18: The Potential Fiancée

Vincent

I sat in my spacious study for two long, contemplating hours, making various failed attempts to work, but ultimately kept thinking of the many incidents that had happened yesterday. One, Shadé telling me and my friends off, and two, my heated altercation with Floyd after her departure. And three, the precious time I spent with her early this morning.

I really didn't know what to think when she stepped into my room. I was expecting to see her alone, but was actually happy that she came with two other maids. She was a smart girl. Not that anything crazy would happen had she come alone, I would've made sure of it. All the others would do is talk shit, but as a man, talking wasn't as bad as how some women make it out to be.

Now I was just being a hypocrite because I definitely was pissed off by Floyd's words once Shadé and the two other maids left.

Flashback

"If you don't fuck her, Vin, then I will," Floyd suddenly blurted out. It was later in the day and Thomas and Griffin had already gone home, leaving Floyd, Rodney, and I to finish a game of Pontoon.

I lowered my cards, being wary not to show off my hand. "Like hell, you will. Watch how you speak about her, Floyd," I warned him.

"Bloody hell, is the Prince defending his mistress maid," he laughed as Rodney turned to look at me expectantly.

"I'm not defending her and she's not my mistress. I'm simply letting you know you won't get the chance. Especially not before me," I said dismissively. This time, Rodney turned his attention to Floyd, awaiting his response.

"What if I take it from her," he asked unwaveringly.

"Take what," I frowned with mock confusion. He better tread carefully with his next few words.

"Vince, cool it," Rodney said in a low voice.

"You know what I'm talking about," Floyd went on. This is one thing I hated about him. He enjoyed a challenge so much that he'd go as far as pissing me off to see it through. And every time he pushed me, I almost always fell for it; like now.

I dropped my cards, not giving a single fuck that I revealed my hand, and stood up to walk away from the lounge area. "Go home, Floyd. I'll see you when I see you," I waved off as I went to open the room door.

"You don't want to hear about how I'm going to take that maid's pussy and make it mine, huh," he asked tauntingly.

"I said get the fuck out," I demanded.

"Vincent, you're getting too worked up. He's just joking," Rodney chimed in.

"Cool it, cool it," Floyd said to Rodney before turning back to me. "What's the difference between her getting fucked by her boyfriend and getting fucked by my fat cock, huh," he laughed as he grabbed his crotch. "I'll remember to send you a video of my cock balls-deep in her throat!"

I had nothing left to say as my body instinctively charged at his laughing figure. The moment I projected myself forward, I felt two arms lock beneath my own to pull me back. "Your Royal Highness, calm down," the guard who had been standing outside my door shouted.

"I heard Black women can suck a mean cock!"

I threw my head backward, ramming it into the guard's forehead to force him to loosen his grasp on me. The second he did, I raced out of his arms toward Floyd. My eyes were on him like a fucking target.

I grabbed him by his collar as he had done the same. But being that I didn't spend a lot of my Air Force days drinking beer and flirting with women as much as he did, I knew I was a lot stronger than him. I pushed him backward until he lost his footing, causing us to fall to the ground. Without room for recovery from the fall, I pressed my knees on his arms to pin him down. It was then that I began raining punches onto his fucking face. Like a marathon, my fist kept pounding with every grunt.