care for me

"Daniel when was the first time you knew that she was the girl for you?" she asks. "it was the first day we met her, or when we saw her at Jonah's house dancing and found out she was his cousin. We stayed the night, and I knew I was in love with her when I went into her room and she kissed my  cheek and told me goodnight" Daniel smiled. I turn it off and hugged him, "let's get some sleep" I smile. We both lay on the sofa.
Late Afternoon
We were at the filming for their new song, the boys got a break and Daniel went somewhere. after a few hours, I got to see the video all together.

I hugged all the boys, "it was beautiful" I smile kissing Daniels cheek. "here" he hands me a bag, I look at him confused then open it to, I grab the box out and it was a new phone. "Daniel you didn't have to" I say. "I wanted to, I don't want you out without a phone, just in case something happens" He scratches the back of his neck. "thank you and I'll pay you back for it" I kiss his cheek. "no you won't, I don't want you too. It's a gift, that way we'll be in contact" He says. I shake my head at him smiling. Corbyn hands me his phone, "Christina called" he says. "hello?" I say. "we've got a problem, jack got gabby pregnant and she doesn't want to get an abortion like sydney said" Christina explained. "what can we do?" I ask. "I'm not sure but she's almost here" Christina states. "I'll figure something out" I say. "you can't tell anyone not even Daniel" she warns. "what?" I say in disbelief. "gabby hasn't told Jack" she answer. "alright" I nod and start laughing, since Daniel was watching me. I hang up and hand corbyn back his phone. Daniel put his arm around me and a girl came over, she was in the video. "hi Daniel" she smiled as Zach waves me over. "I'll be back" I smile walking over to Zach. "hey I've got a great idea" He smiles holding a board. "yes" I smile going by the stairs. He goes down first, then jack, then I slide down lastly Corbyn. "that was awesome, I'm going to get Daniel and Jonah" I smile running up the stairs. Then I see Daniel and that girl kissing and I run out. "Crystal" jack, Zach and corbyn call out for me as I dry my tears. Corbyn grabs my arm, "tell Daniel he can do what he wants I'm done" I say taking the necklace he got me and throwing it to the ground. I run all the way to Christina's. "what happened?" she asks and I explain what happened.

Daniels pov

Crystal went over to talk to Zach leaving me with the girl I didn't know. "uh sorry what was your name again?" I ask. "Candice heelfailn" she smiles and I shake her hand. I see Crystal go with the boys and Candice was smiling. "can I help you?" I ask. "you are really hot" She states. "sorry but I have a girlfriend" I say to her as Jonah calls for me. "I should go" I say but she pulls me and kisses me, I try pushing off her but she wouldn't budge, I tried again and finally get her off of me, "why would you do that?!" I yell at her. Then corbyn, Zach and jack walk in looking confused and pissed. "what the fuck did you do to her?!" Corbyn asks. Jack pushes me and grabs me by the collar. "what do you mean? To who?" I ask confused. "Crystal, she ran out and told us to tell you that she's done" Zach says throwing the necklace I gave her at me. "no" I say as Jonah pulls jack off me. "Candice kissed me and I pushed her off, she must have saw her kiss me" I say on my knees holding the necklace.

Crystals POV

"it hurts so much" I cry into Christina's arms. "I'm so sorry" she says crying with me. There was a knock on the door and Christina answered it.