accomplished something

Daniel comes over, "you coming?" he asks looking a bit sad. "yeah in a second" I smile trying to figure out what's wrong. "so like this?" jim asks getting on one knee. "exactly, now get up before someone thinks your proposing" I chuckle. "what the hell?" Daniel asks upset. "Daniel it's not like that" I say. "it looks like he's proposing to you" He states. "yeah but it's not like that, I'm just helping him" I say. "yeah no man, CC is like a sister" Jim states. That was like the first time I've ever seen Daniel jealous. He leaves and goes into the water, "Daniel" I call out for him. "I'm gonna go talk to him" I state. "go" Jim pushes me. I go after Daniel. He was really far out. Crap I'm not that experienced of a swimmer, I can only swim from the pier to the sand which is not that far. I get to were I can barely stand and start swimming to him. "Daniel!" I yelled as I started swimming. He looked at me then looked away. I kept swimming but started slipping under, I tried pulling myself up and I did for a second. "Crystal!" I hear corbyn yell. I pulled myself up again and saw Daniel flying to me, I went under again and he lifted me up. "I'm so sorry" he says holding me. I latched onto him terrified to let go. "don't do that again" Jonah says coming over with everyone else. "you just almost killed me" Alyson cried. I continued to hold onto Daniel. "come on let go on the beach" He whispers in my ear. "I'll take her, you left your beach ball out there" Corbyn says, Daniel helps me climb on Corbyn and I tightly gripped on him. "don't let me go corb" I say. "I promise I won't" He says holding his pinky for me and I latch mines to his. We get out the water and I sit on my beach chair. Daniel came over and hugged me. "come on let's take a walk" He smiles. We walk hand in hand on the beach. After a few minutes of silence Daniel spoke up "please say something". I think for a moment, "when are you guys going on tour again?" I ask. "in a few months, why?" he asks. "cause we've got to make the most out of those few months" I smile. "yeah" he nods. "I hate leaving you" He sighs. "I'll be alright" I try to lighten his mood. "why don't you come on tour with us, we'll be graduated and you can come with me" He stops us and holds my hands. "I'm going to college Daniel" I inform him. "you don't need to, I can take care of you" He says with hopeful eyes. "Daniel I will never be dependent on a man, I promised myself that since I was young" I explain to him. "I understand" he nods kissing my head. Then I see Jim on one knee in front of Alyson. "he's doing it" I smile pointing, it looked like she said no. "Alyson" I call out running after her. She slips, "are you ok" I ask laughing then helping her up. "I can't marry him, I'm in love with someone and your going to hate me" she cries. Please don't say Daniel. Please don't say Daniel, "who?" I ask. "Carlton" she cries. I look down not knowing what to say, "you knew where he was this whole time?" I frown. "I'm so sorry, please don't be mad" she apologized. "he's my brother!" I shout. "I'm sorry" she cries. "I'm not mad, ok I'm hurt. You can love my brother all you want, but you should have at least told me he was ok" I state frustrated. "there's one more thing you don't know" she says. "do you remember when I was pregnant?" She asks. "no" I say. "Carlton is the dad, and your Liam's aunt" she admitted. I was legit going to punch her, "I'm pregnant" she states and I sit on the sand. Daniel could tell I was upset. "Alyson I've cried for days on end when he left. He's my big brother" I dried my tears.