a million dreams

"I love you" He smiles pulling me back up. "I love you too" I smile. We walk back to his car and he takes us home, I shower and get in my pjs. Daniels phone rings and he just hoped in the shower, "Daniel your phone is ringing" I say opening the door a little. "who is it?" He asks peaking his head out the shower curtain. I look and it's Randy, "manager" I answer. "shit" He says. He grabs the towel from the hook and comes out with it wrapped around him, he gently takes it and answers. Don't get wrong I've seen Daniel shirtless before and they all hit hard, but this one hits different. "you need to give us more of a notice, this is ridiculous" Daniel says and I go to walk out but he grabs my arm as if to tell me to stay. "bye whatever" Daniel says and puts his phone done. "when are you leaving?" I ask knowing that look. "tomorrow night" He answers. "I'll start packing your bag" I sigh. "I'm sorry" He apologies, "it's fine Daniel" I kiss the side of his mouth. I go and start packing his bag while he finished showering. I put his bag in the closet and lay down reading a book. I hear a knock on our door, "come in" I say and Jack walks in looking for something. "I just wanted to make sure I wasn't walking in on anything" He smiles then picks up his phone and leaves. Daniel comes out and lays next to me, just starring at me. "why are you starring at me?" I ask. "because your gorgeous" He smiles. Jonah walks in, "I'm going to chipotle" He says. "alright" I nod. "to get us all food" He states. "alright" I put my book down to face him. "I could be gone for a while" Jonah emphasized The while part. "I get it" I nod. "can you come with me?!" he yells very loudly. "why didn't you just ask!?" I yell back getting up. "let's go" He smiles leaving the room. Daniel starts laughing. I put my shoes on and Daniel puts his hoodie over me. He kisses me and lays down. I get into Jonah's car as he drives to chipotle. We order food then come back with it. I give all the boys their food and drinks, I go and lay down. I ate some of my food and put the rest away.
Morning
I wake up and Daniel wasn't in bed. My phone rings and I answer it, "yes?" I question. "hey, can you meet me at the pier at 5?" Alyson asks. "not today, Daniel is going on tour tonight" I answer. "then tomorrow?" she asks. "sure" I nod hanging up. I get up and the boys were all packing up and Daniels car wasn't here. I grab my phone and call him, but no answer because his phone was in the bathroom. I check my emails and see graduation is in 2 hours, they wanted to move the date up for the boys. "Boys are you ready for graduation?" I ask Jonah and corbyn and they nod. I get dressed, then Daniel runs through the door and starts rushing to get dressed. "sorry, I was at the store and I forgot my phone" He says grabbing his phone from the bathroom. He hands me a Arizona tea and kisses me. I sat on the bed realizing no one in my family is going to show. "what's wrong?" Daniel asks as he fixes his tie. "nothing" I force a smile. I go out the room and hug Zach. "what's wrong?" he asks hugging me. "nothing Zachy" I say. We all leave to go to the ceremony, we all stand in different places due to our last names. I was closest to Daniel, we were 15 people apart. "Corbyn Besson" they call his name and his family and the boys cheer. All the boys families came even though only Jonah, corbyn and Daniel were graduating. "Jonah Frantzich" they called after what felt like hours. We all cheered for him. I could see Daniel and he would continue to look back to make a funny face at me.