another day at a time

"Carlton please stop" I state, the only who noticed my brother was throwing things at me was everyone except my own family. My brother continues, "dad Carlton is throwing things" I say. "Crystal leave your brother alone" he says. My jaw drops and I look at him confused, I close my mouth and sigh. Daniel kisses my hand. My brother keeps doing it and I get aggravated. Alyson walks in holding the baby, she throws his drink all over him and storms out. "Alyson" I stand up. "shut the fuck up bitch!" my brother throws our cousins drink on me. Everyone was quiet, Daniel stood up fast but I put my hand on his mouth to stop him, "no" I whisper shaking my head. I chase out after him as he went after Alyson. "you're a douche!" I yell at him. "leave me alone" he gets up in my face, "what are you going to do hit me?" I ask him. "get the fuck away from her!" Alyson yells at him I see Daniel, christian, jack, Zach, Jonah and corbyn rush out. "that's why" she says to me. "Carlton I'm begging you, be my brother for once in your life. Care about me for once" I say about to cry. I walk back inside and my family was looking at me. "it was a mistake for you guys to come here" I state grabbing my bag. "Crystal" Daniel says. "I need time" I say to them. "thank you for lunch" I smile to everyone else. Keri hugs me, "I know what your going through, but don't forget you have us" she whispers and kisses my cheek.
4 months later
Daniel is on tour and I started college, I had to move to my dorm since they make you live there your first year but I ended up getting an apartment. I decided to live in it without a roommate. I was doing homework late when I get a text.

Whyyyy, his hair

Whyyyy, his hair. I love it so much but I loved it brown as well. I've been making plans for a while to go see him as a surprise. The are currently in new york and Christina is letting me stay with her. I grab my bags and head to the airport
Later
After what felt like forever the plane landed and I went to Christina's and text the boys.

LaterI get to the show with Christina, I dance and sing to their songs, I told the fans around me that it was a surprise

Later
I get to the show with Christina, I dance and sing to their songs, I told the fans around me that it was a surprise. The boys finished their song I don't belong in this club and stopped Daniel, I had the boys do it at the end of the show. "hey Daniel, look it" Jonah points to me and Daniels jaw dropped.

He jumps off the stage and runs to me, with guards trailing after him, he hugs me tightly spinning me around. "I've missed you so much" He says kissing me. "I've missed you too" I smile. After the show I go to their hotel and hangout with the boys. "well I should go back to Christina's" I smile hugging all the boys bye. "you should stay with me the night, corbyns at Christina's" Daniel smiles. We go into his room and I kiss him. He locks the door and pushes me on the bed, he moves to my neck and slides his hand under my shirt.
Later
Daniel was playing with my hair and Christina texted me that tonight was supposed to be our girls night. I get up and get dressed. "I'm sorry Christina and I were supposed to have a girls night" I say kissing him. "yeah it's fine" He smiles in a daze. I go back to Christina's and she was watching TV on the sofa. "you are glowing. You didn't" she says with her jaw dropped. "I did" I smile. "and?" she smiles big. "it was amazing" I say in heaven. "what was he like?" She asks chuckling. "he took control" I say in awe. She started laughing. We spent the whole night talking about the boys and then knocked out. When I wake up I see I got a snap from daniel and that it was only 2 in the morning. Crap why does my body hurt so much.

"Christina wake up" I say hitting her with a pillow

"Christina wake up" I say hitting her with a pillow. "what the fuck?" she asks and I show her. We start squealing then Corbyn and Daniel walk in, corbyn must have a key. "what are you girls squealing about this early?" Corbyn asks.