clear

"nothing and it's 2 in the morning, what we you guys doing here?" Christina says taking my phone and tossing it out the window. "what the fuck Christina" I freak out. "what? Do you want him to know you were looking at his snap. Shit" she states and Daniel smirks. "I'm going to kill you" I tell her throwing my shoes on. "we were here to be with our girlfriends" Corbyn smiles. I run well try to run, outside to find my phone, Daniel was with me. "having trouble running?" he smiles. "yeah my body is sore" I chuckle realizing why it was sore, he looked proud of himself. I start looking for my phone and see it in the pool, "it's not water proof" I say crushed. I jump in it and hold my breath to grab it. I come out and Daniel helps me up but I pull him in. He smiled really big, "I'm so in love with you" he says looking into my eyes, "I know you are..." He cuts me off, "but what am I" He smiles kissing me. He sit me on the pool frame kissing me. He takes his hoodie off leaving him shirtless. I was going to lift my shirt off but he stopped me, "paparazzi will be here any minute" He smiles with his lips still pressed to mine. I chuckle, we get out the water and I pick up his hoodie, "did you find...Looks like you got a lot more than your phone!" Christina yells out her window. "yeah a broken phone" I laugh. We sit down on the chairs to dry off, "can I use your phone?" I ask, he nods handing it to me. "my phone is waterproof" he smiles. I call my dad knowing he'll be pissed, "hello, who's this?" my dad asks after I called twice. "dad its me, don't be mad but my phone fell into the pool, so just take it off your plan" I say really fast. "how did it fall into the pool?!" he freaks out. "Pop I don't think you want that story" I say. "Crystal!" He shouts. Daniel looks at me knowing I was in trouble. "so um, I put it by the windowsill and kinda knocked it down, but it fell in the pool" I lie. "Crystal, now I have to get you a new phone" my dad groans. "no you don't, I've got my own money from work" I state. "you have to pay for school, the car and your apartment" He states. "I'm riding off scholarships, and I'll be fine, oh and this is Daniels phone so save the number" I state and hangup. "I can buy you a new phone" Daniel says, "no Daniel I've got it, I'm not with you for your fame and money" I state. "no I know, but I can buy you stuff. I'm your boyfriend" He smiles. "it's fine, I have an acting job coming up anyways for a movie" I smiled. "you got the part?" He smirks. "yep" I chuckle and he was so happy. "oh that's right, come on" I say taking his hand and running to the apartment. I grab the box I had wrapped for him. "happy late birthday" I smile. "I get to open it?" He smiles big. "yeah" I nod. He opens it to reveal a guitar, "I love it, thank you" He smiles kissing my cheek. He takes it and starts playing.

"that was amazing" I smile. "will you come with me to the filming of our new music video?" Daniel asks putting the guitar down. "of course" I nod smiling. He grabs my hand and pulls me to sit on his lap. "can you sing me some?" I ask. He pulls his phone out and shows me one of their interviews, I've watched most of them. "so Daniel the fans absolutely love your girlfriend, so we have some fan questions for you boys about her" the lady says. "yessss we love her too" Zach smiles. "Jonah when your cousin was living with you did you feel like she might date one of the boys?" she asks. "no, she never dated anyone before, but I'm glad her first boyfriend is one of my buddies" Jonah smiles.