"Daybreak Cafe?" She said as she looked at the sign above.

"Yes, that's the name of our cafe. Cool isn't it?" Said a voice from behind.

"Huh?" Rachel turned behind to see a guy standing by the window smiling at her with a black apron hanging from his broad shoulders.

 A tall handsome figure caught her completely off guard. His gentle voice and incredible features almost made Rachel feel happy all over again. He was beautiful. He almost looked like he was an actor. Bright eyes, and a pleasant smile on his face. He was so picture perfect that she gasped for a minute just by looking at him. 

"Oh... Yeah... It's a great name." Rachel said as she laughed as she finally managed to get a grip of herself.

"You should try our coffee, it's the best in town." He said as he brushed his hair and looked at his feet and back at her.

"Huh? Oh, okay then..."

🍁

The man with the adorable smile placed down a cup in front of Rachel who payed no attention to him

The man with the adorable smile placed down a cup in front of Rachel who payed no attention to him. She was busily looking at her cellphone, her mind felt so divided. She was now blank, drowning in her thoughts from earlier.

Her whole body was already giving up, that the only thing that was holding her up was the scent of the coffee that lingered in this little cafe.

"One hot Americano with whipped cream and chocolate mocha powder." Said the guy as he sat down in front of her. 

Rachel looked up at him complete caught off guard by his gesture.

"Thanks..." Rachel said as she sipped from the cup.

"Are you from around here?" Asked the guy as he looked at her.

"Nope, I'm actually from KL. I'm here for sometime..." She said as she took another sip from a drink.

"Oh... I see." He said softly looking up at her.

Rachel looked at the beautiful breathtaking view from her window. She was amazed how this little cafe owned a big land like that, the amount of space the owned was amazing and she thought to herself how amazing it would be if she could write with a view in front like that.

"That's beautiful." Rachel said said as she looked at the tea valley.

" Isn't it." He said as he looked at her and then at the view. He smiled at how she looked at the view.

 Something about her was pretty intriguing. He didn't quite know if it was because of her beautiful pale face or her dark long hair, it was just a type of face that couldn't really look away from and he didn't quite mind that.

"By the way what's your-"

" Zeke! Come here!" Said a elderly woman to the guy in front of her, not allowing him to continue any further.