"I see!" said Hux and brought the other cup of coffee to Rey. "And how did you sleep?"

Rey started coughing at the question. She stood up. "I have to go!" she announced suddenly, trying to avoid the question.

But before she managed to reach her bedroom, Hux simply told them, "You might need a bigger bed, If you decided to share it!"

Ben jumped up and rushed towards Hux. "Are you now spying on people's rooms?"

"Benny!" Hux responded, looking at him calmly but still with the same ironic facial expression. "I came to check on Rey. And found you there sleeping! So what did I miss? Are you both now dating?"

At the same time, Rey and Ben started talking at Hux. They were in a hurry to explain to him that it meant nothing. They both talked at the same time and only made him more confused.

"I can't understand a word. Speak separately!" Hux told them and sat down on the couch, looking at them. "Here, feel free to enlighten me!"

Rey was about to speak, but Ben cut her way and pulled her back. He knew Hux well and what he had to say to make him stop the ridiculous mocking. "Nothing happened! I just slept inside her room because it was Luce's room! Last night it was not different from the other times!" he said and walked away, grabbing his coffee, and stepped inside his room.

Hux gazed at him as he walked away and sighed. He knew that Ben would sleep or better hide in Luce's room around the time of the death of their parents. Now with Luce's death, Ben did the same. That's how the matter was dropped.

Hux was not the only one astonished; Rey was too. He never expected that Ben would easily and smoothly bring the annoying questions to an end. But he did.

Ben agreed with himself he would let all the previous incidents be forgotten. He headed to the bathroom and showered. He got out wearing his usual attire—a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. A small towel was placed around his neck, and he walked over to the kitchen to finish that sandwich he had never eaten.

A few hours now, Rey was at her room trying out outfit after outfit. Today she decided to go and met Poe and finally have that talk she had avoided for years. She wanted to look special. Like her attire would inform him of what kind of person she was becoming.

She suddenly walked outside wearing a blue shirt, her hairstyle was a high ponytail, beneath wearing grey pants and high heels. She stormed inside the kitchen and stopped in front of Ben. "Now, If we haven't talked for years and you saw me wearing this outfit. What would you think? Would it say I missed you? Would it show I am sorry?" she started asking question after question.

Ben raised an eyebrow at her crazy action. It was the first time that he found Rey in such a stressed state. Surely he had seen her irritated and angry. But she always seemed to keep things together and calm. "Huh?" was his response. He leaned against the kitchen counter and stared at her. "The outfit is fine!" he simply told her. "Yet... how will it say all the above?"

She took in a deep breath and slowly patted the fabric in the right place. "I don't want it to be fine! I need more than fine!" she cried out under pressure. "I need to change!" she decided again.

Ben gestured to her to wait. "Where are you going?" he quizzed and stepped closer, still sizing her. "You look great! Better than you usually do! I don't think any other outfit can fix the rest! Maybe a plastic operation will!"

"Ajan Kloss... I decided to go and strengthen things out finally!" she mumbled as she was still trying to fix her shirt. "Pervert! You're mean!"

Ben recalled Finn back then telling her to visit them. "Ah! The Rose thing?" he asked. Although he deeply believed that there was another reason that the Idiotic roommate wanted to go there. "Idiot!"