Chapter 10 : FAMILY DRAMA

Start from the beginning

" Dad please we will talk about it later, dadi please told him to stop it right now ", Today was not Veer's day no one is there to help him. His brothers also tried to calm his Dad but nothing worked. Then he moved to his Dadi but she was also quite.

" Shut up Veer, I'm talking to her don't interfere", Rajeev glared at Veer and then move toward Adhira.

" So tell me something about you ",

" My name is Adhira Kashyap, I'm lectur...", Adhira was looking at the floor. She was scared seeing everyone their all of sudden and surrounding tempered was high. Adhira answering Rajeev but before she can complete Rajeev asked next question.

" Where are your parents? ",

" I'm orphan ", Adhira said stumbled in her words but Veer was surprised by her answer.

'why she is lying' he said in his mind

" Enough Rajeev, let it be they are married, we can't do anything now ", Finally Dadi said who was sitting there all the time and listening the argument of her son and grandson.

" Maa how can you say that? ", Rajeev said in irritated tone.

" Veer take your wife to your room ", Nandini ordered Veer.

" Maa don't you think it's wrong, how can he marry to anyone. This girl has no background, how can we trust her that she is not married Veer only for his money ",

" Dadaji don't scold her", Everyone looked at the sound. Rajeev looked down and found Koohu was standing there, looking at him with teary eyes.

" Koohu ", Adhira gasped seeing Koohu there.

" Please Dadaji don't scold her ", Koohu said in her baby voice. Koohu was also there. When she was standing in gallery she saw Adhira entering in the home. She told Seema to take her down. But when she saw unknown people in the house she stood there near the staircase. Everyone was too busy in their argument that they didn't noticed her. But when Rajeev's agenda moved toward Adhira, she ran toward Rajeev to stop him. Rajeev looked at her surprisingly for some time. Rajeev face changed anger to smile.

" Hey beautiful who are you and what are you doing here ?", He kneeled down to her height and cupped her face and asked her softly.

Koohu looked at Adhira and then Veer who were staring at her in tension.

" Dad she is my daughter ", Veer said before Koohu said anything.

Everyone gasped at Veer's statement and looked at him with shock. Rajeev also looked at Veer in surprise. Adhira was also not an exception for it. She never thought that Veer will accept Koohu in front of everyone without any second thought or hesitation. But he did.

" Veer what are you talking? How can she be your daughter ", Veer's Dadi shouted at him.

" Dadi he is my dadda and she is my mumma ", Koohu again said looking at Veer's Dadi.

" Koohu baby...", Adhira came to Koohu and about to catch her Rajeev stopped her.

" Let me talk to her ",

Rajeev take a seat on sofa and take Koohu in his lap. Rajeev's behaviour surprised everyone present there. Just before a moment he was a fire ball and now he is smiling at Koohu like nothing happened. The person who was most surprised there was Nandini. As a wife she knows her husband very well. But this Rajeev is really new for her.

" So how old you are? ", Rajeev asked her softly.

" I'm three year old dadaji, right mumma ", she said and looked Adhira for confirmation.