-61-pt4

Not edited. Don't read if you offend easily. Please read my note at the end. Mari xxx

Damon closed his eyes and let her words sink in. His heart was filled with so much emotion that he was sure it was getting ready to explode.

Opening his eyes once more he knew they refected the raw need he had for his wife. Lust wasn't a strong enough word for what he was feeling.

"Say it again" he demanded.

"I love you Damon."

He growled as his mouth met hers in a primal act of possession... it was just the beginning. Before this night was over he'd know every last inch of her peachy skin.

"Tell me again!"

"I love you."

"Again!"

"I love you Damon."

That was all it took for him to lose himself. He buried his head in the crook of her neck and started to nibble the soft skin covering the pulse beneath it.

Anna arched her head back and groaned feeling the smile that came to Damon as he started to suck the blood to the surface.  Her moans stirring him on as her hands fell to hold onto his shoulders and he started to trail his mouth down to her collarbone.

"Mmmmm too many clothes" he said as he pulled up away from her.

Catching her hands as they were dropping to her sides he pulled her into a sitting position never taking his eyes from hers. Letting her go only to take up the hem of her shirt and pulling it over her head.

His eyes dropped amd he groaned.

"Red lace? Holy fuck Beany... what are you doing to me?" He looked up at her face briefly before dropping his gaze further down her body.

"Do the panties match?"

She wasn't given a chance to answer before his hands went to the button on her shorts and ripped them open with a pop as she squealed and fell backwards laughing.

"Laughing at me Mrs Price?" he moved to pull the shorts down her legs and threw them on the floor, then returned his gaze to her upper body. He groaned.

"Matching."

He got up from the bed stripping his clothes off while staring at her body in complete and utter lust before returning to cover her body with his while wearing only a pair of boxers.

Kissing her more softly than she expected he took her breath away. The mood had changed... dramatically. With tormenting touch he trailed his mouth down her neck and along her collar bone. Soft kisses placed on every small piece of the trail he was following were rewarded with small moans and shivers.

She felt his hand slowly caress her side, teasing her with each pass by of lace that enclosed her breast. Each time his hand moved closer until finally her entire body arched as his hand moulded to her and squeezed while his mouth found the deceptively hidden nipple of her other breast.

He squeezed, pinched, tugged and bit until she was gasping for air. Raising his head he smiled a smile that reacbed his eyes in a teasing before adjusting himself to reach the connection of her bra as it sat disguised as a small rose in the valley between her breasts.

"As much as I love this... it has to go"

He tugged and pulled apart the delicate clasp making her squeal in shock.

"Damon!"

He smiled up at her "Don't worry, I'll buy you more" he hummed "lots more."

Her giggle was stopped as he pushed the lace aside and sighed.