-6-

Not edited.

************

She was shaking as she sat on the end of her bed. He scared the hell out of her and there was no way she could get away from him. Why did her father arrange this? Surely he had some idea what his friend was really like? Was that what he wanted? Had she gone off the rails and he was using Damon to get her back under control? It didn't make any sense. Why did he do this? Was she that bad?

Clutching herself around the stomach she started to rock back and forth. Completely oblivious that she was doing it. A nervous reaction that came from the past. One that would be the beginning of her demise.

Her alarm woke her. 5:30am as he told her. She couldn't remember going to sleep last night... or was it this morning? She was exhausted but slowly made her way to the bathroom to freshen up and splash water on her face before going to the kitchen and cooking the meal he commandingly requested.

She worked mechanically as she prepared his food. Stopping every now and then to close her eyes amd take a breath because the smell was too much. Somehow she'd timed things right and had just finished serving things up when he walked into the room.

"Good morning my love! What a beautiful day it is today."

She placed the plate on the table in front of him as he sat down. Her wrist was grabbed making her jump.

"I said good morning."

Gulping down the wave of nausea she spoke, softly, politely "Good morning Damon."

He let her go "Where is your breakfast Anna?"

She looked at him guiltily "I've already eaten."

His eyed narrowed "What did you eat?"

Not willing to admit the truth she lied "Two pancakes and a slice of bacon" she hoped he believed her.

He shook his head as he picked up his knife and fork. "I'm disappointed my love. Our first morning together and we aren't having breakfast together. This makes me very sad."

Anna looked to the floor not really caring how he felt "I'm sorry."

He looked surprised at her apology and with a sigh he pushed his chair back "Come here my love."

She knew she had no choice but to as he commanded. Slowly she walked to him and sat rigidly on his lap as he pulled her into his arms.  She her lip to stop her mouth from trembling. She froze as she felt the strap of her top being pushed aside and a warm mouth taking its place.

"Relax my love. I won't hurt you."

She tried her best but fought the need to cry as his hands worked in unison rubbing over her stomach and her back. In a strange way it felt comforting but she was too afraid to let her guard down completely. The hand from her stomach moved to lift her chin as his mouth searched out hers. Her body betrayed her as the kiss intensified and his tongue pushed past her lips. She felt a slight sting from where she'd been biting but it was soon forgotten as two hands found the back of her head and his mouth sought her total submission to him. She found her hands clutching onto his arms as her mouth gave up all fight to his domination.

She felt more than heard him hum his approval as slowly he brought the kiss to an end. Both out of breath he rested his forehead against hers.

"My beautiful wife to be, tomorrow we shall have breakfast together mmm?"

Her mind screamed no as her mouth betrayed her once more "Yes Damon."

He beamed at her "Good girl. Now get ready for school and remember, clothes will not show others what I own."