-16-

Not edited.

"Anna's fine, in my bed and sleeping peacefully. Now fucking tell me everything." Damon was sick and tired of this pathetic game Michale was playing. He was pissed off just knowing that Michael had kept something massive from him. Especially something that would affect his own future!

"OK. When Anna was thirteen she got a new teacher..."

"This Frazer guy?"

"Yes, him. She'd been struggling to keep up the grade in a couple of subjects after her mother.... well he offered to help her with English. He spent hours with her over the space of a few weeks at lunchtimes until she was able to inderstand everything she needed to pass the year. He was pleased with how she was learning and started to cut back the hours saying she didn't need as many. She was really pleased with herself at the time and after a while she didn't need the tutoring anymore." Michael's voice sounded sad as if the happiness that was lost broke his heart. "Well, a few months later he told her that she was slipping and he wanted her to see him again for tutoring. Just an hour a week to start and it wasn't long before..." he drew in a deep breath and exhaled "it wasn't long before je started to make her feel like she was useless and couldn't do the work without his help."

"You mean he was grooming her?"

"Yes."

Damon pinched the bridge of his nose in disgust "Sick fucker".

"I don't know when she started going to his house but she was always going somewhere with friends and that's what I thought she was doing."

"Fuck Michael..."

"I know Damon. I know."

Damon gulped "Did he..."

"Everything but. I think he was waiting till she was sixteen so he couldn't be charged with tbat."

"Fuck... man that's still... fuck!"

"Look, long story short this happened until she was fifteen, two months off being sixteen. That was when a boy she knew admitted to liking her and she started telling Frazer she couldn't go to his house. He got jealous and during a visit he kept her."

"Fuck."

Damon could hear the pain in Michaels voice but as much as he felt like a prick he had to know everything.

"While he had her he... trained her..."

"How long?"

"Six weeks." Michael laughed viciously "Bastard even joined in the search for her and I fucking thanked him for everything he'd done for her."

"Fuck Michael... he's a fucking..."

"He's a fucking sick predatory pedophile is what he is!" Michael snarled.

"How did you find her?"

"Red."

"Red? She's the same age as Anna isn't she? How..."

"Never underestimate Red. She went with her gut feeling after seeing that sick fuck smiling to himself when other students were talking about Anna. She followed him, saw him buying lady products... he was single... and the next day she and her brother broke into his house while he was at school teaching."

"Thank fuck for that!"

"Yes.. but Anna... she wasn't Anna anymore. She was a sub in every way." Michaels voice waivered at te memory "The only people who could get through to her were Red and her brother. Between them with the help of a psychiatrist they deprogrammed her."

"That's seriously heavy shit Michael."

"Yep. Anyway, six months later and we finally saw Anna returning. Another three and Anna became what she is today."

Damon felt the ground beneath him fall away. He weakened Anna's defences. He could see that now. Fuck Michael and his secrets.

"So how come he wasn't caught?"

"Apparently his home alarm was hooked up to his mobile and he was notified that his home had been breached. He walked out of the classroom and no one's seen him since."

"So how do you know he's stalking her now?"

"Messages started a few months ago on her old phone... fuck Damon... check her phone; he may have her new number."

"Shit Michael I wish you'd told me all this earlier. This is shit you can't keep to yourself. Fuck Michael... I'm a dom... can you imagine how fucked up she'd be if I went full dom on her? No fucking wonder she's been behaving the way she has..."

"Did you..."

"Fuck Michael you're a fucking idiot!  If I was like that sick fuck you'e daughter would be destroyed right now!"

"Damon..."

"Get your fucking arse home Michael."

He hung up the phone in disgust. Disgusted at that sick fuck, disgusted at Michael and disgusted in himself. Fucking lies and omissions that could destroy his girl.

He returned to the room securing the sliding door and looked across at Anna. She was still sleeping peacefully and he decided to go to her room to find her phone.

The words he read sent chills down his spine as he realised this is why he found Anna the way she was, tied and gagged. He swore to ensure Gregory Frazers death as he read and reread the message:

"Remember Princess, good girls are seen but not heard."