Tower X of the X Heavens

CSiF Reader Insert 10

Tower X of the X Heavens

'The sky is awfully pretty today...' You thought, a smile on your face as you listened to Killua and Gon consult on where they should go.

"If this is the distance between Hanzo and Hisoka..." Killua drew a short line.

"Then the distance between you and Hisoka is..." Killua started walking towards the other end of the field and stopped at the fence, "Over here! And I'm being generous!"

Gon looked slightly pissed and you stifled a laugh.

"What about you and (Y/N)?" Gon asked.

"I'm around over here... (Normal mode)" Killua drew him a little behind Hanzo, "And (Y/N) is probably over here," he drew you on par with Hisoka.

"Wait what?" You asked him, "how am I on PAR with Hisoka? I've beaten the crap out of him so-" Killua and Gon looked at you in disbelief.

"Okay maybe he beat the crap out of me..."

"It's really depressing that you're both so ahead of me..." Gon said.

"So where do we go?" You asked.

"The place anyone would go to train and earn money at the same time," He grinned, "the Heaven's Arena."

You cheered, "The money~"

Killua and Gon sweatdropped.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

"This is a long line..." You commented, "I didn't know this place was this busy..."

"Well there aren't any restrictions here as there are at the Hunter Exam," Killua explained, "you just have to beat your opponent."

"Sounds easy..."

"The higher you go, the more money you earn. This is a good as it gets for those who want to make a living out of their fists."

"Why didn't I come here instead of YorkNew City??" You false wailed.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Finally it was your turn to register, the three of you peered through the window at the receptionist lady.

"Welcome to the Heavens Arena, please fill out this form." She smiled.

Doing as you were told, you filled it out before handing it back to her.

She typed something before looking back, "Mr. Killua Zoldyck, you are #2054. Mr. Gon Freeces, you are #2055. Ms. (Y/N) (l/n), you are #2056. They will call your number on the first floor of the arena, so be sure to remember it. You made head this way," she gestured down the hall.

Stepping past the doorway, the three of you came to an arena of some sort with benches on the side, and 16 rings.

Sitting down on the bench you stared at the people fighting.

"This place hasn't changed at all." Killua said.

"You've... Been here before?" You inquired.

"Yeah, when I was 6 my dad left me here without a penny. He said I had to reach the 200th floor before I go back, it took two years total." He replied.

"Two years... That took long." You stated quietly.

"If you want to fight people Hisoka's level, you gotta go higher." Killua grinned.