Showdown X On X The X Airship

CSiF Reader Insert 4

Showdown X On X the X Airship

The airship took off, and was said to arrive at the third examination site at 8:00 A.M.

Not caring to listen to the introduction you walked away to look at the airship, taking a break, you sat by the windows and heaved out a sigh.

Taking out your lighter you flicked the switch multiple times, creating a flame and then cutting it off.

Suddenly you heard footsteps behind you and whipped your head around at the source. It was Kurapika and Leorio.

You stayed in place, hoping they were too tired to notice you, that was a long shot though.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Leorio called out to you.

'Life hates me.'

"We were heading out to get some rest, wanna come with us?" He offered.

You shook your head, "Thanks for the offer but I'm not tired."

"That so..." Kurapika trailed off.

You could tell that they wanted to question you in private, but you did not feel like exposing yourself to the Hunter Association anytime soon.

"I need to go I'm sorry," and you took off, running in the opposite direction.

After you ran at least 200 meters away from the two of them you quickly took a left turn, crashing into someone. You looked at the face of your cushion, a fairly annoyed Killua.

"Oh it's you." You stated, Killua threw his hands up.

"That all!? Where's my 'sorry'!?"

"It flew out the window." You told him bluntly.

"Hey, both of you calm down a bit okay?" Gon tried to calm you.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

You walked with Killua and Gon with Gon being in the middle, sweat dropping and you and Killua on either side of him.

Killua suddenly lifted his head and ran towards the window, "Wow, awesome! Look Gon!" He exclaimed, you felt your chest strain at the exclusion of your name.

"Hm? What is it?" Gon ran over to Killua, pulling you along. Glancing out the window, you saw lights from the city below looking like diamonds twinkling.

"Wow! It's like the ground is covered in jewels!" Gon exclaimed. You fought back an eyeroll.

'Try spending a night on the 'jeweled city' I bet you won't make it through.'

"Hey Killua, where are you parents?" Gon asked, you tilted your head up, interested in this information.

"... They're alive, probably." He stated boringly.

"What do you mean?" You asked quietly.

"They're assassins." Your eyes widened. 'Zoldyck', you thought. Silently screaming at your idiocy of not realizing it.

"Huh? Both of them?" You sighed at Gon's obliviousness.

"That's your first reaction?" You and Killua stated at the same time, except Killua was laughing and you were exasperated.

"You're the first one to take that seriously." You coughed at his exclusion of you.

"Well you're telling the truth right?" Gon stated.

"What makes you think that?" Killua protested.

"You don't look like your lying," you closed your eyes, "The more you lie, the better you get at noticing others lies." Expecting them to question you.