Chapter 8

Harry's graduation day.

-

Harry's pov

Friday morning,harry gets up at 7 am,5 hours before his graduation ceremony.

He stretched and wakes up next to Louis,sleeping peacefully. He kisses his forehead and grabs his towel before heading to the shower.

10 minutes later,harry comes out of the shower and changed into black ripped skinny jeans and Gucci button down shirt (the one in carpool karaoke),that Louis had given him a couple weeks ago for this occasion.

"Get up, Lou. Let's go grab breakfast." Harry says running his hands through Louis' hair.

Louis groans and rubs his eyes,the sun shining into the bedroom as Harry opened up the curtains.

"Fuck,that's bright." Louis says,hands over his eyes covering the sunlight.

"Come on,love. You got to get ready,it's my graduation day. The ceremony is in 5 hours."

"I can't believe you're graduating already,it feels like I just met you days ago. It's weird."

"I know! It's insane,I got good grades and don't have to study anymore." Harry says excitedly.

"Well,good for you,hazza. But I still have to study." Louis pouts,jealous of harry for already graduating college.

"I'll be there for you through everything okay? You have me and I'll be here whenever you need me."

"Thanks. I got to shower. I'll see you in a bit." Louis kisses harry on the lips and gets up to walk to the shower with his towel in hand.

He comes out 10 minutes later,he dressed into black skinny jeans and Burberry button down shirt.

Harry and Louis wore their shoes (harry with vans and Louis with Gucci) and walked to Starbucks to get some caffeine into their system.

Louis had ordered an iced vanilla latte and harry ordered iced black coffee and 2 egg sandwiches for breakfast. They sat down at a table and drank their coffees and ate their food.

-

After they finished,they walked back home and relaxed for a little. Harry writes down his speech on his phone because he was suppose to give a commencement. He was one of the best students in school.

"What are you typing?" Louis asks,wondering what harry was doing.

"My commencement,basically a much more professional word for speech. Im writing down what I want to say but I don't know hat tow write and the graduation ceremony is in 2 hours." Harry says,getting anxious as time goes by.

"Why don't you just speak from your heart? No notes,no script,nothing. Just talk about what you want to talk about. Let it come from your heart."

"But what if I say the wrong thing and embarrass myself in front of people that I don't even know?"

"You'll know what to say at that moment. Don't make yourself more anxious alright? You're going to do well on your commencement. Don't worry about what you'll say,just be happy you're graduating. This is your chance of showing how good of a student you were." Louis says holding onto Harry's hands,comforting him and reassuring him that it'll all be alright.

"Okay...."

-

1 hour before the graduation,harry and Louis gets to Harry's graduation ceremony,that was In a fancy hotel 10 minutes away from campus. Harry got into his graduation gown and puts on his hat.