Chapter 3

UPDATE: I will use povs when necessary. I'm sorry if you get confused at times. Enjoy!

-

Harry woke up at 7 am. He stretched and did his daily routine. He dressed into a button down shirt and black skinny jeans like usual. He had one two hour lecture and 2 and a half hours of music today. He grabbed his coat,bag and his guitar and went to Starbucks to get some caffeine.

He gets a Hot Latte since it's freezing out and walked to campus. He gets to music and his professor gave out an assignment to them that's due in a month.

He had to create the melody,write and record the song and put it in his harddrive to play it in front of the class. Zayn and Niall have no idea what to write about and so does Harry.

They got out of class two and a half hours later and went to their separate lectures. The day flew by quickly,which was surprising. Harry got out of school at around 12pm.

He goes to McDonald's to grab some lunch before heading back to his apartment. He ordered a Big Mac,medium fries and a medium coke. After 20 minutes,he got up and walked out and back to his apartment,when he bumped into someone. Again.

"Oops. Sorry,I didn't see you there."

"It's oka- Louis?"

"Oh! Hey Hazza!"

"Where are you off to?"

"Home. You?"

"Same here. Did you just got done with your classes?"

"Yeah I just had one lecture. But I have to go back for football practice at 3."

"Oh,I didn't know you play football."

"Yeah,I do. I want to be a Worldwide known footballer one day."

"Whatever you say Lou"

Louis rolls his eyes. "What's with the guitar?"

"I major in music. I write,sing and make my own stuff but I have an assignment due in a month from today."

"You must let me listen to it when you're done with it. Alright?"

"Why?"

"Just because,I want to listen to it,maybe I'll like it."

"Alright. Sure. Well I gotta go. See you around mate."

"Bye." Louis walks off in the opposite direction from where Harry was walking.

He called me by that name again.. Hazza..I kind of..like it?

Harry got back to his apartment 2 minutes later. He took a shower and laid on his bed for the rest of the afternoon,not doing much. At half past 5 he gets up and starts on his music assignment.

He took his guitar from his room and walked to the living room. He sat on the couch,thinking of what he should write.

He came up with a melody and memorized it before starting to write lyrics. He keeps thinking back to last Saturday. When Louis was here and how they start over again to become friends. Harry telling him about how he's bi and he accepted him the he is. Harry instantly knew what he was going to write.

He plays the melody he mesmerized and starts writing. About 2 hours later he finished writing the lyrics. He went through it again and he was satisfied. He just need to have a title and record it in a few weeks when there's a studio available.

After thinking of all the titles,he finally settled on one.

Sweet Creature.

Harry kept his guitar and his notebook in his room. He went out to get dinner by himself at Nandos when he spotted Niall,Zayn and a guy that looks familiar.