Chapter 1

Hi! This chapter might be a bit short. Please,do leave comments throughout the chapter! Thank you. Enjoy,luvs!

-

Harry lives in a apartment 4 minutes away from Campus. He moved to Doncaster when he was 11 because of his parents job but his parents passed away a few years ago. He parties as much as he can and just live life while he's able to.

Harry's pov.

Monday. School begins. New year,new shit to learn.

Harry's alarm goes off at 10 to 7am. "For fuck sake." Harry grunts while sitting up and stretching his arms and back. He lives in a apartment 4 minutes away from Campus. He moved to Doncaster when he was 11 because of his parents job.

-

"Shit. I forgot to get more milk." Harry complains as he opens his fridge to get something prepare for breakfast. He took a short shower,brushed his teeth and got ready for school. He wore black skinny jeans,black tee and a pair of black vans.

He cooked some eggs and a small batch of pancakes with the last carton of milk. He washed his dishes and get his coat before heading to Starbucks to get his daily dose of caffeine before heading to school.

He stops by at a Starbucks 2 minutes away from campus. "One Venti iced americano,please." The lady from behind the counter took his order (Laura - her name tag read).

"Name?"

"Harry."

"Thanks, Laura." he said walking out and headed to campus. He walked through the doors of Stonewall College and gets his schedule for this year's semester. He's majoring in music. This is his last year of college and he'll hopefully sign with a record label after his last year.

He gets to his music class 5 minutes early to set his things up. Students start to arrive as he finished getting his guitar tuned to the right cords. After the lesson,ended two hours later,he goes to his lecture class.

He got in just in time and sat on his usual spot. The farthest away from his lecturer. He likes this spot. He doesn't get distracted and annoyed by other people. He just takes his notes and listens like most of the students. He always sits alone in lectures and a few other classes. He sits with his mates Zayn and Niall in music.

An hour and a half later,the lecture was done and Harry dropped by M&S to get some groceries to stock up on food and necessary items. He walks to the milk aisle and got a bottle of milk. He got some flour,eggs,maple syrup,orange and apple juice and crumpets. He paid and head back to his apartment.

He stocked up his fridge and cupboard. He takes a shower and does his assignment that's due next Monday. He didn't realise what time it was because he was so focused on his assignment. It was already 7 by the time he finished. He got up and put on his black vans and calls his best mates. "Hey,you wanna go for dinner at the Chinese restaurant down the street?" "Yeah,sure. I'll tell Zayn. Be there in 2." He hangs up and walks to the restaurant down the street. His mates stays down the street right Infront of the Chinese restaurant which they go to every week.

He walks in and sits down at a table. The boys came a minute after harry sat down and they order some food. "Hazza,do you know who Louis Tomlinson is by any chance?" "No,why?"
"He studies in Monarch College." "Okay,and?"
"We're throwing a party on Friday,we invited him since he's friends with someone we know."

"Who's your friend?"

"Sandy."

"Okay. What time will the party start and where?"

"Our place at 6."

"Alright I'll come by at 5 to help you get booze and snacks"

"Alright"