Chapter 5

Important!
There's a time skip in the beginning. It's now Friday. I don't want to get you confused :> X

-

It's was now Friday, Harry got discharged from the hospital and went back home with Louis. They got into Louis car and Harry was surprised of how expensive looking the car is.

"This is your car?

"Yeah. It's a Rolls-Royce. I got it for myself on my birthday last year."

"Cool. I didn't know you had your own car." Harry says surprised.

They got back to their apartment at around 10 am. Louis had called Harry's campus to let them know he's been in the hospital. Harry is going back to school next week,starting Monday,as usual.

-

They took turns to get a shower and changed into some comfortable clothes. Harry wore a grey hoodie and sweat pants. Louis wore Harry's green hoodie and Adidas track pants.

"You look small in my hoodie" harry laughs looking at how small Louis is in his hoodie.

"Oh shut up,you little shit." Louis scoffs at him but laughs anyways.

They walked to Starbucks where Harry usually goes to. Harry got his usual order of Iced black coffee and Louis got his hot caramel macchiato.
They also ordered some sandwiches to eat for late breakfast.

They walked around the streets for a while. Going in and out of stores they pass by.

"You wanna go to your home town?'

"Why?"

"Just to see what has changed since you haven't been there since you moved,right?"

"Um..sure if it's not troublesome."

"It's my idea so,no it's not."

Harry doesn't like to go back to Holmes Chapel even though he misses his home town. He just had too many bad and traumatic memories there,but he doesn't bother to tell Louis. He just went along with the idea,even if he felt uncomfortable with it.

-

They get into louis' car and drives to Holmes Chapel. Almost an hour into the journey,Louis asks Harry questions that Harry had hoped he wouldn't ask.

"What happens in your home town? And what do you do there?"

"Um..nothing much,really..just normal things like riding a bike around the neighborhood and going to London some times."

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Yeah..I have a sister."

"What's her name?'

"Gemma."

"Are you close with her?" Louis asks Harry a question that harry never wanted to be asked.

He was never on good terms with Gemma. She treats him like complete shit and always blamed him for every mistake she did just to get out of trouble. She would threaten him when he touches her things. She would hurt him if he says something about her going out to his parents. Even though he never really talked much with his dad. He was close with his mom but after she passed away from a car crash,his dad just got drunk everyday. Coming home with the smell of alcohol on his clothes. His dad would also smoke a lot.He would also blame Harry for his mother's death and physically hurt him and abuse him. But his dad got diagnosed with lung cancer 3 months later due to smoking 3 packs of cigarettes a day. He passed away 5 months after his mom. It was hard. Very hard. But he knows not to take after his dad. He tries to forget about his past but sometimes it's just too much to bear.