🍬~Rogue In Paris (Review)~🍬

🎀 I had some time on my hand so, I decided to publish a review as soon as possible! I hope you are satisfied with my services

Author's Info:-

🎀 UsernameSydPanda5

🎀Title: Rogue in Paris

🎀Age: 15

🎀Genre: Fantasy

🎀Sub-genre: Adventure

🎀Summary: Harper Medley goes on a mission to Paris to tail a Rogue agent and save a friend.

                                                                  ⚛ 🎀 𝑅𝐸𝒱𝐼𝐸𝒲 🎀 ⚛

  🍬 ~Cover:-
I absolutely love the ideas depicted through your cover! The fonts flow with the image. Although it is a bit hard to recognize "Paris" because of the style. I would suggest using a font that brings out the title and not blurs it. The stickers increase the appeal. Overall, it gives a mysterious vibe, definitely a book filled with attraction.

🍬 ~Synopsis/Description:
You have done a great job in making sure your synopsis is detailed yet, don't give out any important plot ideas. It removes the immature aura from it and your synopsis was very eye-catching. I will refer to using shorter sentences for summaries, so it doesn't get too crowded. Moreover, it would remove any risk of grammatical errors. I like the idea of including reviews and mentioning your accomplishments, which puts a "professional vibe" to it.

🍬~Strengths:

Your dialogues are quite amusing and come off as relatable.

"But we can get Gus to come. And he'd just have to make a move under the circumstances. I mean it is the city of love."

This one really caught me and I couldn't control my laughter. You can bribe your best friend with her crush and make things go your way. Very clever.

🍬References:

"Oh well, just another mission for Harper Medley and her cupid arrow."

She can't help but meddle with the business of others, eh? This was a natural reference and very delightful. 

🍬~Descriptions: Although they were a bit awkward in the first two chapters, I noticed a drastic change from 2-a. The choice of words improved and many other factors played a role in bringing light to your skills. Those made it more enjoyable! The scenery of 2-c was fabulous. I was left in awe and words cannot describe my joy.

                                                🍭 🎀 ~~~~~~~~ 🎀 🍭

🍬~First Chapter:-
You have portrayed nice descriptions and given a touch to the border of your layout. Your style is quite unique and piqued my interest. There were a few places in the requirement of improvement.

🍬Flaws/Aspects to improve:-

🍬~Thought process of your protagonist 

This might come off as harsh. I did enjoy the quirkiness in her and the uniqueness however, I wasn't able to witness a point where I would see from her perspective. How has it affected her behavior? What are her thoughts? Where are the signs relating to her everyday work? Apart from her super hearing, little habits that would sign towards her job.

You have to show us how the situation, she wants to make sure her best friend is safe. She took the measures, end of the story. We couldn't list an event or something that would play a key role in her desire. She too blurted the entire reason which made the flow a little uncomfortable. Our protagonist has no problem in mentioning she would "die" which could make her a little unsettled, a word like "hurt" suits better. Filling us up entirely regarding the situation comes off as "info-dump". If you condense it, the flow will be much more comfortable.