We arrived to the hospital and I tapped Stiles shoulder as he slowly woke up. "Wake up buddy."

I got out the car and we walked in the hospital as they put Stiles on a stretcher and they wheeled him in to a room.

I looked back at Melissa and I huffed and she gave me a reassuring smile hinting that I could go see him.

"I'm not gonna stop you." She said and I walked to the room Stiles was in and he was covered with a bunch of blankets.

"Hey Stiles, you awake?" I asked and he seemed pretty freaked out. "I am now." He said and I softly sighed sitting down.

"You remember anything?" I asked and he shook his head and I looked at his dark circles underneath his eyes.

"There was this man. And there was a this huge metal thing on my leg. And there was the man was wearing bandages." His voice was shaking and I raised my eyes at him.

"Tell me in the morning buddy. Get some sleep, I know I won't." I told him and he nodded and I heard someone come in as I turned my head to see dad walk in.

"Are you okay?" Dad asked looking over at him and he nodded. "Yeah dad I'm fine. I don't remember much."

Stiles told him and dad smiled looking over at him. "Scott and Lydia are outside if you wanna see them Max."

"I'm gonna stay here." I told him and I looked back at Stiles smiling. People should want me as a sister. I'm a amazing, pretty, smart. Then again I attract a lot of guys.

Dad nodded walking out and I looked back at Stiles. "Hey Stiles, don't ever leave me with dad. Because it's gonna be a disaster."

I said and he let out a small laugh looking towards me. "No promises." He whispered and I placed my hand on top of his.

"Okay, enough of the sesitive Max, I hate having feelings. How do you people cope with having feelings." I groaned and he chuckled.

"Well it lasted long." He rolled his eyes and I sighed. "You made my ass wake up in the middle of the night so I could find your ass in the woods. I need my sleep!" I joked around and I saw him slowly fall asleep.

"Love you buddy." I whispered and I felt a tear fall out and I wiped it away, ugh why am I crying? "Love you to Max." He slowly fell asleep and I heard someone knock on the door.

I turned my head and saw Scott standing there. Oh yeah, im supposed to be mad at him. Which is hard because I'm mad at myself right now.

"Hey, we have school in six hours. You should go home." Scott suggested and I nodded standing up and I walked past him shoving him and he huffed.

"I deserve that." Scott said and I nodded. "Yeah, you do."

I told him walked outside the hospital to see Aiden and Derek talking. "Hey lover boy. You ready to take me home?" I asked and I hopped on his motorcycle.

"More like you taking me to your home." He corrected and I nodded as I saw Derek looking back at me.

"Hey, you look pretty okay for a person who found out that their brother was found in the woods hypothermic." Derek said and I shrugged.

"We found him. What's there to be sad about?" I questioned and I'm lying to everyone, I'm even lying to myself. I kinda know I'm hurting but I hate admitting it because I don't want to sound like a depressed teenager.

"You don't smell okay." Derek told me and I rolled my eyes at him. Does he really have to focus on my emotional state right now.

"If I say I'm fine. I'm fine." I told them and I started the motorcycle looking back at Aiden. "Why were you with Lydia?"