Lost Diaries

December 17, 2009

I sneaked out to see Kathy last night, which means I almost had not sleep again. I willed to be in their house, even if I know I might get caught and her parents might think of me as some trespasser thief. Good thing I was able to go there and back in my room safe from any eyes. Though I really hope that Uncle Clint didn't notice me disappearing in my room.

It's been so long since I tried using my ability to travel by will again. I know the risk of doing that—just like before, I end up tiring myself. I think I'm going to be sick the whole day tomorrow.

I don't know why I felt like doing that... I just thought I need to see her. The need of seeing her was like my need of waking up each day. And so, I went and saw her there inside her room—sleeping sweet and soundly. I saw the photo that was taken during that Christmas Season in our First Grade—I was Joseph. I was his partner. And she has no idea how happy I was that time.

I felt happy and satisfied when I saw her sleeping on her bed as if the world has never been unfair to her at all. Her innocence makes me smile despite all of my pains in our house. I always feel warmth and welcome with her, just seeing her, like the first time I saw her with her mother.

Up until now, I don't know yet if I like her... Because, all I know is that I've been looking for her ever since I got stucked in this unknown city—atleast, that is unknown in my knowledge.

I think... I need her.

~M.E.G.

••••×∅ו•••

©2015 by ellejaune