"Hey, Danny. I was told Shawn and his daughter are here." Jamey says as Dad takes the wrapped boxes from her and puts them with the other presents under the tree.

"Emma." Emma smiles as we all stand up.

"It's nice to meet you Emma." Jamey smiles as she pushes her hot pink hair behind her ear. Her hair is similar to Emmas in length.

Emma nods.

"Hey." I smile as Jamey hugs me.

"How's the music?" She asks.

"Pretty good." I nod and Emma buts in.

"Seriously. What's with you and making it seem like you aren't as cool as you actually are? Your music isn't pretty good. It's awesome."

"Agreed." Jamey nods,

We all talk for a little before sitting near the tree.

"Okay, the first present is for Emma." Mom hands Emma the small box wrapped in snowman wrapping paper. "From Jamey."

Emma rips the wrapping paper off and throws it in the trash bag we have for the garbage. She opens the box and pulls out what's in it.

"Hair dye." She sets a rainbow of hair dye next to her with one blonde dye. "A t-shirt." She holds up a ripped up, white t-shirt with;

HELL IS EMPTY

AND ALL THE DEVILS

ARE HERE

Seemingly spray painted on in black. There are some safety pins on it and it looks cool.

"A pocket knife and a skull necklace." She pulls the necklace out.

"That's cool." I comment.

"Knowing Shawn I thought you'd like that stuff." Jamey smiles.

"Yeah." Emma smiles. "I love it. Thank you." Jamey nods.

"And the next present is for Shawn, from Emma." Mom hands Shaw a small box wrapped in red and green paper.

He opens it and pulls out a folded piece of paper and a watch. After reading the paper he hugs Emma and smiles. I think I hear him say that he loves her but he's too quiet to know for sure. He puts the watch on and mom grabs a Christmas themed gift bag.

"This one's for Will from Jamey." Mom hands me the bag and I go through the tissue paper and pull out the different things in the bag.

"Green and blonde hair dye, a t-shirt." I hold up a shirt similar to Emmas but this one has a guitar on it with;

PLAY GUITAR

NOT PEOPLE

Spray painted on and instead of safety pins there's just holes and tears in spots.

"And a necklace." I take out a necklace with a pendant of a pick with my name on it. "Sweet." I put the necklace on. "Thank you." Jamey nods and we continue opening the last presents.

I get more stuff for my music while Emma gets more stuff that seems to be themed around punk rock sort of stereotypes.

The last presents are from Emma and I.

"Okay, Danny and Shawn. Here are yours from Will." Mom hands them both the small boxes I wrapped.

Dad opens his first and takes out the necklace with a dog tag I had engraved with.

"You are and always will be an amazing dad."

"Did you have this engraved?" He asks as he puts it on.