028 - My Girl

~Your POV~

"Soooo, how'd you like the movie?" I asked as the credits of Halloween rolled up.

"I don't know why I've never seen it before." I laughed a little, looking down at Robin, who was laying in my arms. During the whole movie, I'd been twirling and braiding her hair. "Hey, Robin?" She hummed in response.

"What do you say we go see Teen Wolf tonight, hm?" I asked, and of course after Back To The Future, I'd taken a liking to Michael J. Fox, he was great. "Sure," she smiled, looking up at me.

It was a Sunday anyways, and tickets were always half off at the drive in. But, you know, of course neither of us has been to the drive-in since that time. I smiled at the thought of the memory.

After a few seconds, her eyes traveled down to my lips, as did mine to hers. "Robin.." I said quietly, just before she started to lean in. As she did, I repeated her actions, having our lips collide. They slowly, but passionately moved in sync.

~Time Skip~

By the time we got to the drive-in, the movie had already been playing a few minutes in. Steve called us right as we were about to leave, something with Dustin had come up but it wasn't anything serious.

"I can't believe Dingus made us late," Robin shook her head. "I know. What an ass." I laughed, before continuing our walk back to the car, seeing as we'd left to get popcorn, candy, and drinks from the concessions.

Tonight was also the last night we had together before having to go to work with Keith at Family Video. Which by the way, Robin ended up getting Steve the job by making him seem like some womanizer, and it was difficult to get us three all on the same working schedule.

When we got back to the car, we both got in and sat our snacks and drinks in between our seats as we got in.

"Remember that second time we hung out?" I asked Robin, and she turned her head with a smile plastered on her face. "How could I forget?" I laughed, only for it to go silent a few seconds later. "I love you," I said. "I love you, too, Y/n. So damn much."

Right as she finished, I leaned in to plant a kiss on her lips.

And shit, did I love this girl; my girl.

-

Ah shit. Shiiit. Sorry. For. A. Shitty. Ending. A BIG THANKS to those who've stuck with this story from start to end, that means a lot, and for the shit ton of support. ALSO 60K IS AMAZING THANK YOU. Hehe also if you happen to have an interest in scary movies, check out my acc if you haven't already, you won't regret it. BUT since this is a bit and idk what else to say, I'm just gonna go. So..I hope you have a great day/night, I love you and goodbye <3