021 - Girls

~Your POV~

I wiped my mouth with the back of my right hand, and with my left flushed the toilet, watching whatever the hell just came out of me swirl away. I then rested my head on one side of the bathroom stall, shutting my eyes.

"The ceiling stopped spinning for me," I heard Robin say, "is it still spinning for you guys?" I opened my eyes just for a second to check it out and then shut them again after telling her no. 

"Do you think we puked it all up?" Steve questioned. "Maybe. Ask me something. Interrogate me." She said interrogate with a bit of Russian mixed into it.

"Robin, where are you?" I asked. "After Stevie over there." Steve was in the stall to the left of mine, I think. I opened my eyes again and quickly got on my knees, walking on them past Steve, and then to Robin, where I let my body collapse on the tile. "Hey," she said, moving her head my way. Her head and back were on the floor, her legs propped up against one of the stall walls.

I smiled down at her, despite how honestly miserable I felt after puking up my insides and the drugs. "So..when was the last time you peed your pants?" Steve asked suddenly, now following through with the interrogation Robin had requested.

"Today," Robin said, with all seriousness showing on her face. "What?" Steve asked. "When the Russian doctor took out the bone saw." 

I broke out in a small fit of laughter, my giggling only lasting a few seconds. "It was just a little bit, though," Robin said, using her fingers to demonstrate how exactly little it was, even though Steve couldn't see, laughing as she did so.

"Yeah, it's definitely still in her system. What about you, Y/n?" "No, no, my turn. For both of you." Robin interrupted, switching her position to lay her back against the wall.  "Okay," Steve said. I looked at her. 

"Have you..ever been in love?"

"Yep..Nancy Wheeler. First semester, senior year." Even though Steve had already answered, her question still rang through my ears. Am I in love? Their conversation continued as I thought about it. I could be, you know, in love. Robin..she's different. She's the only person I've felt..lively with. I think I love her.

I then fell out of my thoughts as Steve slid under the stall into me and Robin's.

"What do you think?" Steve asked. "About?" "This girl." "She sounds awesome." "She is awesome. And what about the guy?" "I think he's on drugs, and he's not thinking straight." "Really? 'Cause I think he's thinking a lot more clearly than usual." "He's not. Look..he doesn't even know this girl. And if he did know her, like really, really know her..I don't think he'd even want to be her friend."

Did I miss something? "No, that's not true. No way is that true." "Listen to me, Steve. It's shocked me to my core, but I like you. I really like you. But I'm not like your other friends. And I'm not like Nancy Wheeler." "Robin, that's exactly why I like you." "Do you remember what I said about Click's class? About me being jealous, like, obsessed?" 

Steve nodded his head. 

"It wasn't because I had a crush on you..it's because she wouldn't stop staring at you." Shit. "Mrs. Click?" Steve asked, but Robin shook her head. "Tammy Thompson. I wanted her to look at me, but..she couldn't pull her eyes away from you and your stupid hair. And I didn't understand, because you would get bagel crumbs all over the floor. And you asked dumb questions. And you were a douchebag. And you didn't even like her, and..I would go home, and just scream into my pillow."

"But, Tammy Thompson's a girl." Steve said. Jesus, could he be more clueless? "Steve," Robin said softly, looking him dead in the eye, as I could tell she waited for him to get it. "Oh.." "Oh," Robin repeated. "Holy shit." "Yeah, holy shit." 

"Robin?" I piped up, her and Steve looking at me. Her eyes trailed me up and down before sealing her lips and nodding her head, like she knew exactly what I was thinking. 

"Steve, I.." I looked up at him. "I like girls too." I looked back at Robin before she nodded her head again. "Robin and I are kinda..you know.." I trailed off, guessing he would get it after that first round of things.

"Steve, did you OD over there?" Robin joked. "No, I was just..just thinking."

"I mean, yeah," Steve paused to nod his head. "Tammy Thompson, you know, she's cute and all, but she's a total dud." "She is not." "Yes she is. She wants to be, like, a singer. She wants to move to, like, Nashville and shit." "She has dreams." "She can't even hold a tune. She's practically tone-deaf, have you hear her? All the time." He then started singing in a high pitched voice, making both Robin and I laugh.

"She does not sound like that." "She sounds exactly like that, that's a great impersonation of her." "You sound like a Muppet." "No, she sounds like a Muppet. She sounds like a Muppet giving birth." He then started singing as Kermit, Robin laughing hard. 

"But we better stop talking about Tammy Thompson, before your girlfriend over here gets jealous. But I mean, god, you two? When I worked the counter, did you two, like, make out behind my back?" Me and Robin looked at each other before laughing again, just as the bathroom door burst open, Dustin and Erica barging towards the three of us. 

"Okay. What the hell?" Dustin spoke loudly, Steve then joining in on our laughter.

-

So..I'm gonna update again in the next few days, because I seriously owe that to you. I've been putting off writing this because the scene was like 7 something minutes long and that would take a little bit of time to write it out..but I just enjoyed doing it. Also, I'm just curious, who else is in quarantine, because I'm seriously just bored as hell and have been the past like week. Wish me luck with that. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night, bye. oh and thanks for 35k :))