022 - The Car

~Your POV~

"Are you all still drugged?" Dustin asked. "No, uhm, we threw it up." I informed him, and he sighed in relief. "Well, get up. Now." Robin, Steve, and I followed his instruction, scrambling to our feet and following him and Erica to the door of the bathroom.

He peaked his head out of the door, watching for a second before telling us to blend or whatever. We all fled from the bathroom, trying our hardest to blend in with everyone who was exiting the theater around us.

Dustin and Erica started talking as I let my eyes wander around. We probably looked the most noticeable compared to everyone else. Three teens wearing sailor uniforms from the malls ice cream shop, one with a heavily blackened and puffy eye, walking around with two children.

"Uh, Dustin?" Steve piped up suddenly. "What?" He looked back at Steve. "Yeah, we might not wanna go to your house." "Why?" "Well, I might've told them your full name." Dustin stared at him, "What is wrong with you?" "Dude, I was drugged." "So?" "So?" Steve repeated. "So, you resist. You tough it out. You tough it out like a man. Even Y/n and Robin did better than you..no offense."

I laughed a little bit, before Robin spoke up. She stopped Dustin from walking any further by putting her hand on his shoulder. "Oh, fuck." I said, louder than I had intended. There were two men looking everyone who walked towards the exit over. They had guns.

"Abort," Dustin told us. "Abort. Abort!" We started running back through the wave of people, where there was then no one. "Come on, let's go, let's go!"

I watched as Robin slid down the space that was between two escalators as if it were a slide. I followed her, going second, with Steve behind me, then Dustin, then Erica. I accidentally fell into Robin as I made my landing. "Sorry." We helped each other up with a hand.

Without breaking our contact, she pulled me forward, crouching down, as we ran across the center of the mall. Dustin, Erica, and Steve followed behind us as Robin pulled me and her behind a counter of some shop, I think called Great Cookie or something.

I held onto her hand tighter as we all waited in the silence. I could almost feel the men with the guns walking towards the counter, before a car alarm went off. "What the hell was that?" I whispered to Robin, and she looked just as clueless as I did.

We all then heard a big crash, and stood up slowly, my hand still in Robin's. "Jesus," I said, looking at the wreck of a car that was all the way across the room from where it was put on display. Steve and Dustin then looked up at the second floor balcony, me, Robin, and Erica following their gaze.

There were the kids that Steve let into the movie on my first day, and then another girl, and what I could see to be Nancy Wheeler and Jonathan Byers? We ran from behind the counter, everyone else walking down from the escalators, for us to meet each other in the middle. Dustin laughed, "You flung that thing like a Hot Wheel!" And hugged two of the kids.

Erica and her brother, Lucas, I'm guessing, based on her yelling his name. "What are you doing here?" He asked, and Erica pointed back at me, Steve, and Robin, "ask them, it's their fault." "True, yeah, Totally true. It's absolutely our fault." Steve said.

"I don't understand what happened to that car," Robin said, with me agreeing with her. "El has superpowers." Dustin said, pointing at the girl I hadn't seen before, who I just noticed had a bloody nose.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, stepping forward, completely ignoring the fact that Dustin just said that. I untied the red handkerchief on my uniform and took it off, handing it to her to wipe her nose.

"Thank you," El said quietly, hesitantly taking hold of it, and wiping her nose, clearing the blood up, but also smearing it a little.

I gave her a weak smile, before hearing Nancy ask who me and Robin were. "I'm Robin, that's Y/n, we work with Steve." "Robin cracked the top secret code." Dustin informed them all.

"Yeah, which is how we found out about the Russians," Steve added on. "Russians? Wait, what Russians?" "The Russians!" "Those were Russians?" One of the kids, a redheaded girl, spoke up. "Some of them," Erica answered, Lucas then asking her and all of us what we were talking about.

"Didn't you hear our code red?" Dustin asked them. "Yeah, we couldn't understand half of what you were saying." Another one of the kids spoke up, one with a bowl cut and surprising height. "Goddamn low battery," Dustin muttered, making Steve yell at him about the low battery.

"Well, it all worked out, didn't it, Steve?" "Worked out?" Erica questioned. "We almost died." "Yeah, but we didn't, did we?" "Those Russians are still under us, Dustin," I chimed in, before spotting El walking away from the crowd slowly, dragging her feet.

I slipped away from everyone, also without their acknowledgement, as I walked towards her. "Hey, are you-" Before I could finish asking my question, she collapsed to the floor.

"What did you do to her?" The tall kid questioned me as he ran over, kneeling down at El's side. "I didn't do anything, she just fell!" I exclaimed, honestly kind of offended at him accusing me of doing something to her.

He shook his head, before looking down at El. "What's wrong?" He questioned. "My leg, my leg.." She had her eyes shut from all the pain she must be feeling. Jonathan quickly pulled up her pant leg and undid the bloody bandages that hid her skin. When he did, he revealed a throbbing, bloody, and dark-veined spot on her leg, everyone groaning in disgust.

Then, something in the spot moved, making El howl in pain, screaming loudly. I covered my ears with my hands as her scream continued.

-

Soo yeah, this is me like being active. Very lovely. And these next few parts are honestly going to be so hard to write, considering all of the action that goes on in the final episode of season 3..like but I hope you enjoyed this..I feel like it was very poorly written but that's okay. aanndd I also hope you have a great day/night, bye <3