011 - Erica Sinclair (2)

~Your POV~

"Yeah, I don't know." Erica said, climbing down from the latter and looking at Steve, Robin, Dustin, and I.

"You don't know if you can fit?" Dustin asked. "Oh, I can fit. I just don't know if I want to," Erica replied sassily as she put her hands on the edge of the metal table to lean down on.

"Are you claustrophobic?" Robin asked her. "I don't have phobias." She laughed. "Okay, well, what's the problem?" Steve questioned, and she pursued her lips. "The problem is, I still haven't heard what's in this for Erica."

"What do you want?" I asked her, and she smiled wickedly. "Thanks for asking."

~Small Time Skip~

Steve pushed another Scoops Ahoy Special towards Erica, before she pushed it back and said "more fudge, please." Steve looked at me before he got up from the round booth and walked away with the ice cream in his hands.

Robin then grabbed the malls blueprints and held it up. "Okay, you see this?" She asked Erica, pointing at the markings she'd made earlier. "This is the route you're gonna take." She paused to flip it. "Then we just wait until the last delivery goes out tonight. Then you knock out the grate, jump down, open the door."

"Then you find out what's in those boxes?" "Exactly." Erica looked at Robin distantly. "And you say this guard is armed?" "Yes, but he won't be there," Dustin answered.

"And booby traps?" Erica further questioned is, which made me let out a small laugh. "There won't be any booby traps. Erica..you've been watching too many reruns of Scooby-Doo lately. But..the Russians probably think they have everything safe and sound, and need no further protection." I said.

Erica rolled her eyes. "I don't watch Scooby-Doo. And you know what this half-baked plan of yours sounds like to me?" She paused to look at each of us. "Child endangerment."

"We'll be in radio contact with you the whole time-" "Nuh-uh. Child. Endangerment." Erica interrupted Robin. "Erica? Hi..uh..we think these Russians want to do harm to our country. Great harm. Don't you love your country?" Dustin budded in.

"You can't spell America without Erica." She sipped her drink from a straw loudly, as we all sat in shock and confusion. "Uh..yeah, yeah, that's totally true. So, don't do this for us. Do it for your country," Dustin added. "Do this for the man. Do this for America..Erica."

Erica finally finished inhaling her drink, making the slurping sound stop. "I just got the chills. Oh, yeah, from this float. Not your speech...you know what I love most about this country? Capitalism. Do you know what capitalism is?" We all nodded.

"It means this is a free market system. Which means people get paid for their services, depending on how valuable their contributions are. And it seems to me, my ability to fit into that little vent is very, very valuable to you all. So, you want my help? This USS Butterscotch better be the first of many. And I'm talking free ice cream for life." She finished talking by picking the cherry from her ice cream and biting it off of its stem.

"Fine," I gave into her demands. "So you'll do it?" I asked for confirmation and she nodded her head. "Well..we'll need some equipment." Me, Robin, and Dustin sat up from the red leathered seats.

-

Okay soo there'll be like no action in the next few chapters, but I might include Joyce in the next chapter, just to get more people in here..but yeah you guys are gonna start dating soon (somewhere along the lines ?????? of evil russians?????) and i'll be updating in a few days. have a great day/night <3