identities. 35

the both of them stared at each other in shock, not knowing what to say. it was as if they've been there for hours trying to comprehend what just happened. they were both the exposers. for four years. the two of them.

"why'd you do start it?" ricky finally asked nini. the girl chuckled and sat down on the floor, ricky following her actions.

"for fun.. which eventually turned into revenge."

"against who?"

"i was being bullied, used, hated on by gina for the last four years. she thought she had control over me after all this time, but it was the other way around. all those times she called me stupid, all those times she cheated on ej with my boyfriend, all those times she called me names. everything."

nini continued, "so this year i came up with a plan. everyone would hate me at first, but they would all come to the realization that i was the victim. that gina deserves everything that she got," nini said, "i didn't even have to do anything cause that bitch caused problems for herself. all i had to do was get the proof: the messages, the videos, the pictures, the plans. gina did this to herself. and thanks for your help, all we had to do was expose her to everyone."

"so why'd you join me?" nini finally asked after her huge speech.

"i wanted to get rid of you and your friend group," ricky honestly said, "these last four years have solely been about tearing you all apart because i felt like you all deserved it. the constant bullying from you guys, the judgments," ricky breathed out, "i hated you guys."

"... but then i finally met you. that day in the parlor and i always thought we were going to hate each other, which is why i was the one who made all those terrible posts about you," ricky revealed, "but...then i started to fall for you and when we made that plan to take down ethan and gina i was all in. i wanted to get them as far away from you as possible and you are right. we didn't do anything, but expose gina and ethan for who they really were."

"i gotta say... i was not expecting this from you parlor boy," nini proudly said as the both of them smirked at each other, "you would be the last person i thought was the exposer."

"i could say the same thing about you princess," ricky stated. the both of them got up and glanced at the empty auditorium in front of them, "we would be amazing actors."

"we still can be after we graduate from this hell hole," nini said to him. they looked at each other with huge smiles on their faces.

"by the way, nice touch on exposing every single persons finstas and rant accounts," ricky told the girl, "especially posting our, never would of thought of that. i always knew you were smart."

"and i always told you.. you knew nothing about me."