speak up .03

nini parked her car at the school parking lot and quickly got out

nini parked her car at the school parking lot and quickly got out. she heard wheels zooming past her and looked up the see the ice-cream parlor kid skating towards the school. the girl rolled her eyes in annoyance and slammed her car door shut.

"chill baby, before you you break your car," the girl heard her boyfriend say. nini turned around to meet eyes with her boyfriend and gave him a peck while he swung his arm around her shoulder.

"good morning babe," nini said to her boyfriend he greeted her back and the pair walked through the school doors. as soon as they walked in, everyone's eyes stared at nini as she walked through the hallway.

"someone's famous," ethan whispered in the girls ears. she rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand to walk faster. they finally made it to her locker when she saw a sticker attached to it.

 they finally made it to her locker when she saw a sticker attached to it

"what the hell is this?" nini asked as she touched the sticker. her nose started to flare up as she read the words over and over again. her hand shot up and she started to rip the sticker off of her locker, piece by piece.

"nini. nini. NINI!" ethan yelled to stop the girl from tearing the sticker apart. he quickly grabbed her hand to calm her down, "it's just a joke."

"i hate jokes," nini spat. she ripped her hands out of ethans grip. she immediately walked away from her boyfriend and searched the halls for that boy. as soon as she saw him in her sights, she ran up to the boy and threw the little pieces of paper at his face.

"what the hell was that for?" ricky exclaimed and looked down at the piece of paper that landed on the floor.

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" nini yelled and got closer to ricky's face.

ricky scrunched his eyebrows together and gave nini a confused look, "i literally don't know what the hell you're taking about!"

"eat the rich?" nini snapped as she stared at ricky dead in the eye, "SO FUNNY. stop vandalizing my locker!"

"i didn't put that stupid sticker on your precious locker nini," ricky retorted, "but now, i kinda wish i did."

"oh please, you have nothing better to do with your life," nini said to the boy, "just admit you put it on there."