«Sorry man but we were actually talking about you, right Isabelle?» Kuroo send me a look that I don't really like.

«Yes Kō, he was more interested in you than in me» then he let me go and go hug his friend. These men will make me go crazy.

«WHAT'S THAT? A FAMILY REUNION OR ELSE?» the other most loudest voice I have ever listen in my entire life starts speaking. Toraki's girls are right behind Fukurodani's boys. They split into two lines and now I fully see the third member of the Golden Girls.

The Golden Girls are the four most strongest volleyball teams, girl, in all of Japan. Based on the ranking: #1 Shumizen Academy, #2 Juzen High-School, 3# Tokai High-School and #4 Ameban High-School. And we're all really good friends.

«HI, BABY!» Sasaki Yuka, the captain of Tokai's team run to me with open arms. She's twenty centimeters taller than me and we seem like mother and child when we're together. She crashes her body on mine and we stay on our feet just because Bokuto helps me to not fall.

«I miss you so much, I'm soooo emotional!» she wipes her tear from her eyes and shakes my shoulders. I try to calm down my friend but when my team jumped into the arms of Tokai's girls everything became useless.

If my team is chaotic they're worse.

«We have to go! C'mon, you need to warm up!» my mom and also the other coaches call us.

«Well, we can talk when we will kick your ass at the National Tournament!» I smirk at my rivals. Sasaki smiles.

«You will see, my friend! You better pass this Preliminaries!» I laugh and start heading to the gym entrance with everyone.

«Girls in the first court and boys in the second one» Akaashi reads on the board that's hanging on the wall «we're in the wrong gym, Bokuto-san»

«What?! We're not with the girls? This is soooo sad» Bokuto pouted and turn his head to me «Belle-chan, you'll wait for me at the end of the day, right?»

I nod, preparing myself for a very long day «Of course, now go! And good luck boys!»

We send flying kisses and wave our hands at the boys and some of them do the same. What crackheads

«See you soon, dragon»

«Have a nice day, Sasaki»

And now we can go kick some asses.

The first day is gone and we win all the matches without struggling too much. I'm exhausted but Fukurodani is on his third and last set of the day and I told Bokuto that I will wait.

«Are you sure, Isabelle?» my mom asks for the fifth time. I shove in my pocket the wallet, the phone, and the keys and give her my bag.

«Yes mom, you all can go home, Fukurodani give me a ride, don't worry!»

And finally, she let go and hug me «You had done great today»

I hug her back as tight as I can «That's all thanks to you, coach»

I rarely call her coach but when I do she lights up and is all smiling. Then she enters the bus and I wave at her and the girls, watching them leave.

I jog into the other gym and immediately the smell of sweat hit me. Twisting my nose I direct myself to the bench of Fukurodani to see the last minute of Bokuto's match.

They need just one more point but they look very tired. The other team must be really strong.

A powerful spike breaks our wall and makes the opponent reach 23 points.