06

-Emiko's Pov-

"Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training!" All Might announced cheerfully. He explained how instead of fighting robots like in the exams we'd fight indoors. The battles would be two on two against each other.

One team would be the villains and the other the heroes. The villains would have a nuclear missel and the heroes job is to either recover the weapon or catch the villains. The villains win if they protect the weapon or capture the heroes.

"Times limited and well chose teams by drawing lots!" The hero once again explained. The teams ended up being:

A- Midoriya and Uraraka
B- Shoji and Todoroki
C- Mineta and Yaoyorozu
D- Bakugo and Shiroma
E- Mina and Ayoma
F- Sato and Iida (I'm sorry Koda I want to have even number soooo yea)
G- Kaminari and Jirou
H- Tokoyami and Asui
I- Ojiro and Hagakure
J- Sero and Kirishima

I walked over to Bakugo and tapped his shoulder. "What do you want dumbass," he asked uninterested.

"I mean, we are on the same team," I shrugged. All Might then announced that we'd be going up against Midoriya and Uraraka. I could feel the tension between the blonde and the green haired teens. Childhood rivalry, I can't be wrong.

As me and Bakugo walked up to where the weapon was, I heard him mutter "I'll kill that bastard". I stepped in front of him and placed my hands on my hips.

"There will be nothing of the sort! Nobody is dying today, alright? I know you and Midoriya have some bad history together or something like that, but we can't base this battle off of emotion. I wanna win and I know you do too. So make sure that we do okay?" I gave him a reassuring smile. He seemed extra mad and I wasn't quite sure if I could help calm him down.

Without a plan, he walked out leaving me to defend the weapon. What should I do? Knowing that Bakugo is most likely going to put his full attention of Midoriya, I can expect Uraraka to come. All Might then announced the battle start, so I started thinking of a plan. She seems to have a quirk in which allows her to make anything it touches float, so I should get rid of everything in the room.

Okay... she might be able to float herself too. I looked at the bomb and then the camera placed in the corner of the room. Maybe I could... I place a hand in the bomb, seeing as it slowly started shrining in size. Once it was about a little smaller than the size of my palm, I stopped shrinking it.

I heard a few explosions from below, and I chuckled. I knew he wouldn't listen to me, no matter what I said. I tossed the small object back and forth in my hands out of pure boredom. I knew I'd have to wait until I could do something. I hate sitting here doing nothing.

The explosions stopped and I worriedly used the earpiece All Might gave up to communicate with our partners. "Hey! Bakugo, everything going well down there?" I asked.

"Everything's fine. Just need to find that quirkless nerd..." he mumbled the last part. I could hear the obvious hatred and anger seeping from his voice. Shit.

"Well make sure you find Midoriya. I'm sure their plan was to split up while you were focused on him, so I should be expecting Uraraka anytime soon. I can take care of her. Once that's done I'll come find you okay?" I asked him.

"Whatever" he mumbled before hanging up. Since the weapon isn't seeable to her, she'll know somethings up since I can't just leave it unguarded. Hmmm. Boredom the got the best of me and I started acting all villain-like. I created a piece of chalk and drew a hopscotch design on the floor. This is so childish. I know that the class must be so confused.