Prologue

Story contents:
🔴Dark romance⚠✔
🔴Violence......⚠✔
🔴Trill.....✔💯
🔴Mysterious genre⚠✔

Note:
Don't skip any part , scene , or chp otherwise story will changed...not here in your mind...

Writers P.O.V
Scene////-:
"Don't do this to me....Mister Behlaaj Haddi..." rudaba is speaking in the same tone that she used (furious).
"You are takeing me light...I'm not that type of girl who became affraid of these things leave my hand" she is struggling hard to get rid from his tight grip.
"And I'm not that type of boy who grasped the hand of every girl like this got it' now your are mine...I bounded you with me in this realationship red rose" Behlaaj Haddi said.
"Ohh!!! Just shut your fuck mouth.....and leave my hand right now,"rudaba said and hits hard on his one foot by her.....strongly enough. As she usually staggered her feet on floor in fumus state. She is now surprised that this boy did'nt move an inche from his place. She hits for several times but in vain.
"Why the hell are you not effected damn!!!" She said in utter surprise.
"Done!!!....Anything which is left.....over!!!!! Now its my turn he said and lift Rudaba up from the floor griping her shoulders in his strong hands and said:
"This scene will be over at one case only that is when you will accept our rekationship and marriage" , by saying this without wasting a single second BEHLAAJ HADDI smatched his lips with her creamy ones. He began to nipped her lower lip with his teeths. He plunged his tounge into her mouth and began to licking the corners of her mouth. She is struggling still but not giving him any entail that she accepted.
Enough oxygen.......
Shortage lies between them......
But this man is still like to feel free from breathing. He is not leting her down for breath even. Otherside rudaba's eyes widen and widen. She needs to breath. She is becoming rattled. She said innerly to herself:
"Enough..........
Enough...........
Enough.........!!!!!!
Rudaba accept him.....you lose fuck......do something otherwise you will die......dooo!!!!!! Something!!!!!!"
With this rudaba hits hard on the back of behlaaj. She gave high punches on his back. Behlaaj looked at her in the same position and she finally gave him clue with her killer black eyes that she accepted him....
With this he ends their long intense kiss and hugged her tightly. She is coughing badly while Behlaaj is snuggling into her silky neck. He kissed her earlobe while murmuring that words:
"Finally I got you...we will be together in your red and my black world...red angle"
"You are such an uncertain man!"...., she again spoke in angry voice.
"Enough!".... his harsh voice cooed in the room.
"Behave your self....don't dare to talk with me in this tone again" , he warned and tightened his grip on her slender waist.
"No!! I'll not...for me you are nothing....I'll never low my voice".....she didn't completed and in a mean while room is ecoed with a hard sound of slap.
He hits on her soft cheek so fuking hard. "Ahh!"..., she hissed in pain and fall down. Tears are floating in her black killer eyes.
He came to her level on keens but she halted back in the same crawling position in terror and fear.
"From now rose! You will have to maintaine your tone before talking with me. Got it!" , he spoke in a dominant sound. She gulped hard in fear. He is a...... monster!!....she spoke to herself.
"I want response! Fuckin..." , he roared. She simply nooded with a flood of warm tears in her eyes. He got up and give her a hand for support. She gripped his hard one in her soft one but with a disgusting look. MONSTER!!.....
"Yesh!!! I am! A Monster" , he replied without looking at the paragon of beauty behind him.
She is shocked on her place...
How could he read my mind!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡¤¤¤¤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Scene////-:"I don't want you or your soul", she said

Scene////-:
"I don't want you or your soul", she said.
"Ok then, what my red rose actually wants?" , he said.
"I just want your heart. Devote that piece of your body fully for me. Dovote it on me.....can you?" She said.
"My heart ......that piece its already yours angle.....I already devoted this only for you....." he continued :
"Do whatever you want.......Anything which you want to do with this heart......but remember one thing...
Never shatter or crack this heart. Never means never" , he said.
"I don't shatter or crack it....and yesh will not in future too......but I cant shear it right....."she said in her venome voice while her killer black gaze is still on his heart.
"Your prosperity.....your will n wish...." he said and grip her head from behind for intimate kiss.
There lips smatched again for long intense kiss.

Story Cover:

Story Cover:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Do votes n comments

Do votes n comments....❤

Author.....MINAHIL SALEEM