chapter 5

Writer's P.O.V

"Get the fuck up you bastard!", he growled on rahim and kept him up with his collar. He bearly managed to stand when an other punch landed on his nose.
Crack!

His nose broken probably. His jaw dislocates. By two mere punches.

How strong this man is?

He fall on ground again with a groan. Sensed knocked back into stupified rudaba. She screamed and bend down to his level. He is injuired badly. So badly. Before she touches him. Behlaaj grabed her up with her ankle.

"Don't"- he spoke.

"What the hell you think you are? How you dares to do that so bad with him! Are You in Your senses man! What he has done! You  Haven't  any moral sense?", she shouted on him in anger enough.

" He Trys to contact with the thing which is mine", he said but calmly.

"Wh'- what?", she couldn't registered.

"I'm talking about you, Red Rose!" , he smirked.

"What the hell is going on! I'm not yours! Who tells you tha-" she couldn't completed.
Cause he griped her throat blocking her air passage fully. She struggled but in vain.

This man is not an ordinary human being , how could someone be more strengthens like him. No One!

"Next time make sure these words never slipped from that shitt pretty mouth of yours' red rose!" , he deadpaned.

Her eyes got red. Her mind becomes hasty. She is completely out of mind. But did'nt agreed or nodded.

"Stubborn!", he said and tighten more.

Her eyes seems to come out of their sockets. Her mind began to see black dots. Ohh lord!!!

"S-st"...she couldn't manage to utter. Her lips are dry. Nothing is coming out. She is trying to say something but couldn't. She immediately blinked her eyes twice. Agreed!

With this he relased her neck. She stumbled to the ground.
Handay rushed towards her in shocked state. Rudaba is coughing badly. She gulping air with full mouth. Her hand is on her perfectly tuned chest to take shots of air easily. He is noticing her condition. After some minutes. He spoke:
"Get up!" , giving his hand.
She got in time with tears and stood up but not taking his hand.
"Next time! I did'nt bear any of the guy around you. Especially your 'crazy lovers' , he almost threatened.

"I did'nt invite him" , she spat in same tone.
"Watch your tone! Rose", he said.
"Besides this I don't care about it! You can deny him red rose but you just kept quiet" ; he completes.
"And why the hell I deny him! That's my life I can decide who will be with me in future, It's upto me that I would accept his proposal or not" , she again argued.
He glares at her with glory in his eyes.

She noticed! First his eyes were dark brown then for sometime they become dead red. His puplis are just like painted red in colour. Then again its original colour returns. And now again they glimpsed in red a bit. Is his eyes are magicial? Or god gifted?

He moved forward. She stepped back. He further moves forward and gripped her from her tiny waist. Making close enough that his breath fanning her face and their chests touching each other. He took a stray strand of her brown hair behind her ear. She shivered under his intense glare and cool touch. He moved forward and from her face to her jawline then stopped on her ear fanning her features with his minty air. She start shivering.  He is noticing her actions. Her skin colour changes into pale. Her eyes are showing strangeness.

"Don't make things more difficult for you in future by putting someone else in between us, Red Rose!" , he whispered.
She start shaking badly. She never allowed anyone to touch her like that and even she herself never felt too much terror from someone. She is actually now terrifying from his towering frame. He moved away to see her reaction.
Her pale colour changes into red now. Heat radiates from her body. Her eyes started tears in a flooding manner. I'm I dreaming Allah! ( God). She said heartly. He smiled at her in last.
People around them did'nt bothered to interfere in this matter because the one who created this scene is not an ordinary one.