-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

when clara had awoken rafe wasn't by her side, he must've woken up early and gone home she said out loud. she made her way to the bathroom where she had gotten ready for the day. brushing her hair, her teeth, doing her skincare and makeup. she put on a white bikini and a pair of biker shorts and a cropped t-shirt on top. layering some necklaces and putting on some nike airforces.

as she made her way down the stairs she heard two voices coming from the kitchen, she made her way towards them to find rafe and her mom drinking coffee together. she smiled at the sight, "morning!" she said to them, "morning hun, how'd you sleep" her mother asked while pouring a third cup of coffee for clara. "pretty good, hey i thought you left." she told rafe.

malina, (clara's mother) handed her the coffee and told them she'd be in her office if they needed anything. "nope, i couldn't just leave you and plus i don't wanna see my dad yet." he told her while making his way across the counter and wrapping an arm around her waist. "ah well you know you could stay here as long as you want, my mom adores you and my dad sees you as the son he never had." clara reassured her boyfriend.

"i wish then my dad would think i'm "running away" from my responsibilities or whatever." he sighed. rafe's phone buzzed on the table indicating he had received a text. "uh i gotta go." he said rushing to put his shoes on "what where?" she asked him confused, "don't worry i'll see you soon." he said quickly while giving her a quick kiss. "weird" she said out loud after the door closed behind him.

clara had then decided to make her way over to john b's to see if the pogues were there. she grabbed her car keys and headed towards them.

once she arrived at what the pogues liked to call "the chateau", she turned jumped out of her car and headed towards the chateau. she had found the pogues fishing, "hey guys!" clara yelled at them but didn't get response back, it seemed as though they were all in a heated discussion.

"oh hey c, what're you doing here." kie asked the brunette girl, "i got ditched." she replied with a frown. "not surprised." jj muttered quietly. "i heard that." clara frowned, "so what were you guys discussing?"

"nothing!" john b said suddenly, the group gave him a weird look. "why aren't we telling her?" pope whispered to john b, but had gotten a sharp look instead. a loud ringing noise had came from clara's pocket indicating that her phone was ringing. "sorry i'll be right back." she said to the group while moving away from them.

"uh i repeat, why aren't we telling her?" pope had asked the group. "she's a kook, she doesn't need to know." john b replied. "so what? she's cool" kie defended the girl.

"i have to agree with JB here. as much as we trust her, she's still dating rafe and i don't trust him. she could easily tell him our plan." jj piped in. "plus she's rich as hell and i don't feel like sharing the cheddar" he continued "wow whatever." kie said.

clara walked back to the group after she finished with the phone call. "um hey i gotta go." she told them with a smile. she got a chorus of "byes" while walking to her car.

"hey!" jj yelled. "call me." he said to her with a quick wink. this earned a slap from kie.

when she had arrived arrived home, she found her boyfriend sitting on her couch. "hey why'd you call?" she had asked while taking a seat beside him. he wrapped his arms around her, "don't be mad.." "oh no what'd you do?" she quickly interrupted. "what? nothing i was just gonna visit barry real quick."

"seriously?" she groaned, "yeah i owe him some money so i need to take care of that." he replied. "and you need me why?" "please... we can do whatever you want after." rafe told her in hopes that she would come with him. "fine let's go."

once they reached barry's they both existed the car and made their way towards his place, several men lingered around the area getting high off their asses and adding drinks to the mix. some kept eyeing clara up and down which caused rafe to quickly wrap his arm around her waist and glare at them.

"hey babe! wanna join us?" one of the men yelled, clearly high as fuck. "we'll teach you a few things." he winked. "shut-" rafe was about to shout but was quickly interrupted, "fuck off!" clara yelled flipping them off.

rafe snickered a bit at their angered faces but made sure to tighten his arm around her and pull her closer just in case they tried anything. they walked a bit faster up the trail and stepped into barry's house."

"you better do whatever i want after this, i think i'm losing brain cells by being in the presence of these men" she whispered. "i think we should kill all men." she told him seriously.

"except me right?" rafe asked.

"especially you.... i'm kidding" clara told him.
"not really though."

𝑲𝑰  𝑻𝑨𝑳𝑲𝑺 😼 :

bye why was this so short n why did it lack interest. i got lazy half way through, i'm sorry y'all my attention span sucks and i blame tik tok. but i will make it up to you l8er on i promise 😝 <3

(if there are any typos ignore them 😌)