-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

It was around 1 am when clara had received a call which disturbed her much needed sleep, after spending the night with JJ she surprisingly felt better. But she was also surprisingly very tired, even though she woke up at 1pm that same day.

"Are you kidding? the one time i'm actually trying to sleep early." she said aloud in an annoyed tone to literally no one.

Quickly pressing the accept button without even bothering to look at the contact name she answered, "Hello?"

"Hey babeee, i'm sorry i'm sorry. I'm wrong and you're right just stop being mad pleasee."

"Are you kidding me. Are you drunk? Where are you, send me your location right now." Clara answered her boyfriend, ignoring his requests to forgive him, because she literally could not stay calm.

First he called her calls he controlling and now he's disturbing her beauty sleep. Undoubtedly it's really not that big of a deal, but she was salty so to her it was.

"I just sent it. You sound mad. Are you mad? wait.... How do I know that I didn't just send my location to like a crazy person? Are you even my girlfriend?" Rafe slurred his words, he had obviously drank one too many drinks in an attempt to distract himself from the fight they'd had.

"Oh my god, shut up. I'm coming don't move an inch." She replied.

"No need to be vulgar Clarrr." He slurred back but got no answer since she had already hung up.

"She mad mad." He said to himself.

—☆—

Pulling up to the location her boyfriend had sent her, Clara quickly parked her car and got out to see Rafe sitting in front of a random kook house that was still hosting the party.

"You're my herooo, I love you." Rafe had said once he noticed who it was that was supporting his weight to a familiar white Jeep.

"I have a fun game we can play, do you wanna play with me babe." The brunette girl replied.

"Yes! Yes!" He answered. "It's called the quiet game fun right? basically you just have to shut the fuck up." Clara had explained.

"I get the feeling that you're still really mad but I dunno, I could be wrong." Rafe slurred, to be honest the boy was always a bit scared of her when she got like this, since she barley lost her shit, but he was just special and knew how to push her buttons.

"Shhh." Clara replied while driving back to her house. The drive lasted about 10 minutes and in those 10 minutes the blond haired teen had managed to fall asleep.

"Wake your ass up princess, I cant carry you do I look like the rock?" The girl spoke loud enough for the boy to stumble out of the car and walk to her house, with support from the girl of course.

"No you're way hotter than the rock." He chuckled, his voice coming out a bit raspy from dehydration.

Clara grabbed a glass filling it up with water quickly handing it to the boy. He muttered a soft "Thank you baby." And she low key felt bad for snapping at him earlier, but in her defence she was still sad about the fight.

The two couples went up to her room where Rafe mad himself comfortable on her huge king sized bed. She shut all the lights out and followed in after him.

"lil spoon please." He muttered softly.
"Okay babe, c'mere." The girl caved, while he adjusted his head on her chest and arms around her waist. She wrapped one arm around his shoulder and one tangled itself into his soft blonde hair. Quickly giving him a small kiss on top of his head.

The boy could smell her strawberry scent and almost cried right there and then because she was the only person in his life who seemed to give a fuck about him. And he felt terrible that he could've possibly ruined their relationship just because of a drug. Quitting it would not be that easy but loosing the only person who seemed to care for him wasn't a walk in the park either.

"You complete me." The boy said aloud knowing that she was already deep in a trance.

𝑲𝑰 𝑻𝑨𝑳𝑲𝑺 ‼️:

i hope you guys enjoyed :)
i will definitely try to start updating more since i only have one class to worry about right now. but chem ain't it 😩
remember to vote and comment !
and leave some suggestions of what you wanna see in the next chapter, i always love getting your input !
have a gr8 morning / afternoon / night
<3

(unedited)
777
words
👼🏻