-𝐒𝐈𝐗

brown eyes fluttered open when being hit by the rays of the sun, clara had gotten up and immediately turned to check beside her to be greeted with a vacant spot next to her.

"of course" she frowned, a bit confused and hurt on why rafe would just leave her like that.

"i play baby sitter and this is what i get? i could've been sleeping instead but noo, i get a call at god knows what time to go and take care of a man baby child." the girl complains out loud to herself why starting to make her bed.

"man baby child? that's new." a deep voice says while laughing.

"oh... hi." clara responds startled and a bit embarrassed that he in fact did not leave, and had also heard absolutely everything.

"i'm sorry about ruining your beauty sleep, but do you not love me anymore? like it wasn't even that late. i thought we were supposed to be soul mates." the blond haired boy sarcastically says while chucking.

"oh wow look who's suddenly a comedian, shut up and go make me a sandwich."

—☆—

once the girl and boy had eaten their breakfast they decided to part ways with a kiss both having some errands to do before the midsummers party that's being hosted in a few hours.

those errands for the boy being to visit his good old friend barry, and for the girl to start getting ready.

after finishing up her shower clara had started to put on her baby blue coloured dress that had matched the colour of rafe's suit, it sparkled in the light and fit her perfectly.

it was sleeveless and scrunched at the top and waist. it as well had a long slit down the leg, which allowed a bit of leg to poke through.

after applying her makeup and doing her hair she decided to text her boyfriend that she would just meet him there earning a few protests from him until eventually he gave up and complied.

when she parked and got out of her car, the blonde haired boy had been there waiting for her at the entrance. she pressed down on the lock button of her car keys and made her way to him.

rafe greeted the girl with open arms, immediately giving her a short but sweet kiss. she could smell the mint aroma of his breath after they had pulled away.

"you look amazing, wow." the boy breathed out admiring the way her dress fit her body.

"i know." she grinned. "you look amazing yourself give me a lil spin baby." clara had said laughing.

"very funny, but sure." rafe submitted giving the girl a quick spin while laughing.

"alright let's go dance!" she said enthusiastically dragging her boyfriend along with her.

ward and rose entered the party first earning woos and claps from the crowd, following them was rafe with clara holding on to his arm along with sarah and wheezie.

clara telling rafe she's going to be right back she spots pope and kie in the crowd overhearing pope mumble,

"she's definitely gonna poke somebody's eye out with that." referring to rose's odd choice of accessory. "i swear she almost poked mine out when i said hi." clara replied grinning.

they share a laugh, while kiara compliments clara's pretty dress the brunette girl returning the compliment. "pope you are looking handsome as always, love the outfit?" the girl jokes seeing as he dressed in random attire.