-𝐎𝐍𝐄

disclaimer: there will be mature language, sexual references, underage drinking, drugs etc in this story. so please don't read if you're uncomfortable with these topics, thank you !

clara walker sat on her boyfriends lap at one of the many famous kook parties, very loud and obnoxious music playing in the background added to her sour mood. she was bored and moody. very moody. rafe hadn't noticed her mood since he was too occupied collecting money from people wanting to try some of his coke. that might be why she was feeling sour, she couldn't understand why he was doing drugs, but he always told her that it was just for "fun" and that he wasn't using a lot.

she finally decided to get off his lap and get out of the party. "hey, where are you going?" rafe asked, after he had noticed she was getting up, "i'm bored, i'm gonna go home." she replied, "i'll drive you." he said, after getting up and telling kelce to take over. "no no, i just wanna take a nice walk. don't worry i'll call you when i get home." she replied, giving him a quick kiss. "okay, bye stay safe, i love you." rafe said, "love you too."

after leaving the party, clara let out a big sigh she was finally free and away from that obnoxious music. as she was halfway home she noticed a vw van which she new belonged to john b and his gang, also known as "the pogues."

clara never understood the childish drama between the kooks and the pogues, as a kook herself she never had any problems with them, in fact she thought they were fun, and vice versa. the pogues had quite a liking to clara, how could they not? she was considered as the "peacemaker" between the two groups. the pogues couldn't understand why she hung out with the kooks, yeah she was rich but she was nice and her personality didn't suit the kooks at all.

kiara thought clara was perfect which irked her a bit, how could someone be so nice and pretty, especially a kook. but she admired her and wanted to become closer with the girl. pope found her charming and a bit intimidating. her looks made her seem like she was a bitch and he thought she also had rbf, (a resting bitch face.) but she was quite the opposite, which he appreciated. he liked her genuine kindness.

john b found her beautiful and he had talked to her a few times, overall she was considerate and even offered him a place to stay after the disappearance of his father. he declined since he knew how rafe would feel about that, he never understood why they were together, he thought they were complete opposites.

jj found her insanely attractive as well, but that's normal for jj. he once tried to hookup with her at a kegger, it didn't work out too well since rafe had immediately took her away and had given jj a dirty look even wanting to start a fight, but clara intervened quickly. jj couldn't fathom the fact that clara was with rafe, even calling him a "lucky son of a bitch" every chance he could get.

to say the least, the pogues had admired clara quite a bit. everyone on the island had.

once the pogues had spotted her walking along the path quietly they tried to catch her attention. "CLARA" john b had shouted, she looked up and smiled at the group. "hey guys!" she smiled, "what are you doing all alone? finally decided to ditch your boyfriend for me." jj commented slyly while kiara hit his arm. "obviously she left him for me." john b joked.

clara let out a small giggle, "very funny guys, actually i was just walking home." she replied. "why don't you join us?" kiara asked. "where are you guys going?" "the wreck we're hungry." pope told her. "and kiara's paying, y'know free meal." jj said with a small nod. "no i'm not, get your own money" kiara told him. "but i'm poor" he pouted. "don't worry jj i got you, scoot over." clara said. "your boyfriend isn't gonna like this.... i love it, hop in" jj replied. "can you stop drooling over her for one second, she's probably so annoyed. you're annoyed right?kiara had asked her. "aww is someone jealous, don't worry kie i'll always have a place for you in my heart" jj replied while making kissy faces at her. "you wish" kiara said laughing.

"why isn't rafe with you clar?" pope had asked the brunette girl. "i told him to stay at the party we were in, i just wanted to get away for a bit. y'know have some fun." she said while giving him a quick smile. "are you saying you like us more than them" john b stated looking at her through the rear view mirror. "wellll you are more fun than them." she said. "ha score for the pogues, i knew you liked me babe!" jj told her while looking her up and down. "i have a boyfriend."she said. "not when you're with me you don't." he said.

"jj shut the fuck up" the group said in union.
clara laughed loudly, maybe she would spend some more time with them this summer, after all they all seemed fun to hang out with and they weren't snooty rich kids who annoyed the living shit out of her. her boyfriend wouldn't be too happy about this though.

but she was her own person and she would do whatever the hell she wanted to.

𝑲𝑰  𝑻𝑨𝑳𝑲𝑺 🧚🏻 :

this was fun! i'm sorry if i'm a bit rusty i haven't written anything in a hot min. and feel free to imagine yourself as clara i just like having a face claim to add life to the story, but i recommend imagining yourself if you'd like! also i have no idea why i hyped her up so much like that but it's just what the pogues thought about her and y'know positivity n all that shit, anyways pls enjoy lovelies! vote n comment too ty :) 🤍

-unedited-
-1027 words-