-𝐓𝐖𝐎

clara sat at a table with the pogues, they had ordered some delicious food and were enjoying each other's company. she had gotten to know the group quite a bit, even finding out that they were on a treasure hunt. she found that very intriguing, wishing her summer was as cool as theirs.

her phone rang loudly which caused their conversation to die down, the caller id displaying the name ; "r 💘." which is one of the many nicknames clara would call her boyfriend. she smiled nervously at the group and got up to answer it without causing a disruption.

"it must be rafe." jj said suddenly, jj would never admit it, but he had liked the girl way beyond her looks. he thought she was this ball of sunshine that could uplift others just by looking at them. he'd always wonder about if he was her boyfriend instead, would he be as happy as rafe seemed when he was with her? 

"hey c." rafe said on the other end of the call right when she picked up, "hi bubs, what's up." she replied smiling. the sound of his voice always did that to her. she's had feelings for rafe for about as long as she can remember, being her first crush, kiss and well first everything. "i'm just on my way to yours, i wanted to spend the night with you." he replied.

"oh! now?" clara asked surprised. "yeah now, are you not home?" "well um no." she replied while running a hand through her hair. "what? clar, it's super late. where are you? i'll come pick you up." she panicked, if he saw her with them he'd be really pissed but there wasn't another option. "okay, i'll send you my location right now." "alright, bye babe." rafe replied. "bye r."

clara made her way back to the table and sat down, "are you leaving?" kie asked her, "yeah rafe's coming to pick me up right now." "what right now? isn't he gonna freak when he sees you with us." pope asked a little scared. "it'll be fine, he won't do anything." she assured him, with a sweet smile. "i don't like you with him princess, how do we know he's not violent." jj told her somewhat jokingly.

"jj, he's my boyfriend i think i know how he would act. plus he never and would never hurt me." clara said confidently. she trusted rafe with her life, and he trusted his with her. he has never once even yelled at her, rafe was a whole different person around her and it amazed many people.

"should we leave? i don't wanna start up drama." john b said. "guys don't worry, nothing will happen." said clara, right as rafe walked through the door. his eyes scanned the room looking for the 5'4, light brunette haired girl. once he found her his mood had completely changed and he smiled. that quickly changed once he saw jj's hand resting around her seat. "what the fuck?" he thought to himself. he started to walk up to the group.

clara noticed rafe approaching the group, he had a neutral look on his face, of course she was the only one who knew what he was truly feeling and she knew that he was somewhat pissed. "hey baby." rafe said looking at clara. he turned to the rest of the group and gave them a cold smile. "kie" he said. "rafe." she replied.

the environment around them turned very awkward, so clara had started to get up quickly. once she had gathered her things she set down a $100 bill on the table. "this is too much, that's like all of our meals combined and doubled." kiara said to clara. "it's on my guys, thanks for inviting me." she gave them all a warm smile." rafe had noticed jj staring at clara for longer than he had liked, this caused him to pull her to him gently and wrap an arm around her waist tightly.

"bye guys!" she said giving them all a wave. "bye c!" jj replied. "bye!" the rest quickly said after him. her and rafe started to walk out of the restaurant, rafe had given her a small pat on her ass which had caused her to giggle and shove him away playfully. the only one that noticed was jj, this had caused him to roll his eyes and scoff.

rafe knew he had been watching them, and jj knew that as well. this gave rafe even more of an urge to do what'd he done.

- 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 -

once her and rafe were changed and ready for sleep they both got into bed. he'd hand an arm wrapped around her and their legs were tangled together. he started to kiss the back of her neck gently which caused her to sigh happily. she quickly got up and sat herself on his lap, rafe connected their lips together in a fiery kiss. he really missed her today and seeing jj look at her that way had gotten him a bit extra possessive.

she ran her hands through his soft hair, gently tugging at it once in a while which caused him to let out a grunt and her to giggle. she climbed off his lap and repositioned herself comfortably. "tease." he joked. "lies, you are so in love with me." she laughed. "yes, i am." "you're in luck, i'm in love with you too." clara said softly giving him a quick peck. he wrapped his arms around her waist again and they both fell asleep. he seemed to get the best type of sleep when she's in his arms.

𝑲𝑰 𝑻𝑨𝑳𝑲𝑺 🦋 :

hi babes! sorry this was sort of a filler and i didn't have enough time to write this, also it's unedited so if theirs any mistakes i'm sorry! hopefully next chapter will be juicier ! 🤍