CHAPTER SIX

FRIDAY

I pulled out my phone, checking the time

I pulled out my phone, checking the time. It was 4:17 in the morning. I got woken up about an hour ago because one of our spots got hit so my dad called a meeting. Now, everyone was in the conference room (if that's even what you want to call it) and everyone who was important was sitting in the chairs around this big table while the people in the lower hierarchy weren't even in the room. My dad sat at the head of the table with me next to him on one side and Zo next to him on the other. Next to me was Mikey, then Rj, then Brandon. Next to Zo was Kyle, DMo, Josh, and Gelo day at the other end of the table.

"Alright boys, as you know, the spot over at 142nd got hit a couple hours ago. Product was stolen and I think we all know who pulled this stunt," he paused. It was Charlie. He was one of Dante's little allies that stole our product and killed some of our guys that were working there. "Since it seems that he wants to get involved in the war, we're going to give him just that. We're taking down his whole section right now. Here's a list of all the people that are in his crew. Ant is watching the spot they're at right now."

We all took a look at the names while my dad continued to talk. Soon, he was done with his instructions and we were all loading up to go to Charlie's spot. Once we got there, we grabbed our guns and put the silencers on. We checked our surroundings one last time before we made our way to the house. Gelo, Mikey, Brandon, and I took the front, Zo, Kyle, Josh, Rj and DMo took the back. Once the signal was given we bust down the doors and started airing the place out. We split up checking every room clearing the place out then we all headed to Charlie's office.

Gelo's big bodied ass busted down the door and Charlie was sitting behind his desk with a girls head bobbing up and down in his lap. I put a bullet through her head before pointing my gun at him.

"So you're hitting up our spots now, Charlie? I thought you would of learned not to cross us after what happened last time." I said. I could see the fear in his eyes but me and him both knew that this was going to be the last conversation he ever had on Earth.

Charlie crossed us about a year ago and shortly after, he lost the woman he loved because of his actions. Yeah, it sucks that it had to happen, but he knew who he was messing with. She died because of him, not because of us.

"I swear it wasn't my idea," he pleaded. "It was Dante's. You guys know I would never purposely cross you unless I had to."

I could sense that he was full of bullshit right now. He knew he had to because it was an order. Not wanting to hear anymore excuses from him, I put two bullets through his head, watching the blood spatter around the room.

We took everything that was in the trap before we left, setting the place on fire.

—————

After meeting back up with my dad and putting all the product we took in the right spots, we got a cut for doing the job and we're sent on our way.