CHAPTER FOUR

Hi guys !! So before I start this chapter I do just want to see how all of you guys are doing with this quarantine thing. For me, I am starting online school on the 20th. I hope all of you are staying safe and enjoying time with your loved ones. For high school seniors, I'm very sorry that your senior was ended so abruptly. I am aware of that feeling since I'm a senior, too. Please just remember that even though you didn't get to experience prom, graduation, or any other senior events that got canceled, you still have the memories that you made in high school since freshman year.

Also, I did want to mention that for this book, I will be using the bell schedule that my high school went off of (pictured below, the left side is block schedule so A days on M / W and B days on T / Th and minimum days on Fridays) and the story takes place at Spire but Spire is in Chino Hills.

Anyways, back to the story!!!

CHAPTER FOUR

TWO DAYS LATER ( TUESDAY )

Since Mayson left my house, I haven't texted her or talked to her whatsoever. It wasn't because I didn't want to, because I definitely did, it's just better for both of us if we went back to not knowing each other. Also, the streets have been hot lately and I didn't need anything bad happening to her because of her association with me. Yeah, it's only been a few days that we've really known each other, but once it gets out that there's someone that could be seen as a weakness for you, gangs go after it to tear you down.

I guess you could say that in these past few days, I've been feeling Mayson pretty hard. From what I've heard at school, she's one of the smartest girls there and not only that, she's the prettiest girl. I knew about her religious background because of what she told me, but her behavior at the party also showed that she wasn't as devoted as some would think. She was definitely good eye candy as well. Her plump lips, hazel eyes and perfect nose that graced her face. Her amazing frame that most girls pay to get, she has naturally. God took his time with her, and now it was my chance. I want her to be mine. Not only for who she is, but I wanted to get to her before Dante did and got a chance to ruin her life.