Untitled~Male Belle x Reader

Start from the beginning

Opening the doors to your store again you noticed a absolutely adorable looking Le Fou waiting for you.
"Oh Le Fou! You look incredible!"
"Oh! Really? I - thank you!"
You smiled before taking a seat next to you. Pouring the two of you a cup of tea as you pulled out the macaroons excitedly.
"So I didn't know what flavor you wanted to so I got them all!"
"Oh I really love macaroons they're all so amazing."
"I know right they're absolutely exquisite!"
"Mhmm the cream and the cookie balanced with tea is amazing!"
"I know! Ones with chocolate and fresh berries are the best!"
"Yeah they're so-"

Le Fou cut herself off before sheepishly fiddling with the hem of her new skirt. The two of you looked at each other before bursting into a fit of giggles.
Smiling at Le Fou's newly gained comfort and confidence the two of you sat enjoying the delightful pastries and slightly bitter but soothing tea.

You offered her to stay over as you lived in the apartment above which she agreed to. And the two of you talked into the night, her unloading the toxic friendship she had with Gabriel and you of your incredibly infatuated cousins. The two of you discussed who would be the subject to Ben's interest since you told her about the encounter the two of you had. She had briefly suggested you but you quickly dismissed the thought with heated cheeks justifying that it was no way you as he just confessed his love for someone else. She just looked at you and smiled gently and knowingly.

You awoke to the rooster cawing in your backyard and you were filled with a serene feeling. Getting up you collected fresh eggs from your hens and prepared breakfast for the two of you. Le Fou woke up to the sound of you whisking eggs and helped  make breakfast with you. In the midst of the two of you eating and chatting you heard a knocking sound on your door. Getting up to open it you wondered who on earth would be at your door in the morning. Assuming it was probably Claud fetching eggs for him and his brothers. You weren't at all expecting Gabriel to be at your door with angry crossed arms and a glare.
You looked at her confused and was about to greet her when she just started screaming.
"Stay AWAY FROM BEN! HE'S MINE! YOU'RE NOTHING OKAY? STOP STEALING MY FUTURE HUSBAND!!!"

A sudden rage filled you at the rude girl who suddenly came to your door early in the morning just to scream at your face incredibly out of context words and accusations.
"Excuse me I'm trying to enjoy my breakfast with the company of my dear friend Le Fou and you're barging in and screaming shenanigans at me just tell me what you want and you may leave." Your voice was calm but tight as you tried to hold back your anger.
"Excuse me! How dare you talk to me like that!"
"I dare because I am not afraid of you don't push it."
Normally you were quite sweet but this girl was getting on your every nerve.
"Excuse me-"
"You're excused." Before shutting the door in her face. You could hear her knocking on the door in anger before finally giving up and you could hear her loud scream of frustration before stomping away.

"Woah I can't believe you just did that! That's so brave of you."
"I know I can't believe I just did that, normally I wouldn't woah"
The two of you laughed again before enjoying the meal the two of you had prepared. The two of you worked at the shop and you had hired her to work for you and the two of you were discussing a new dress design for somebody's wedding. You were out of white ivory fabric and lace for the dress so the two of you headed out to the market place for them as well as some food for dinner. She had moved in as well as she used to basically live as a servant in Gabrielle's house. The two of you took a break at the fountain enjoying some eclairs and hot chocolate with each other admiring the setting sun and the soft wind that blew past.

You spotted your cousins and waved at them. You noticed Claud looking at Le Fou with a new look in his eyes. You smiled cheekily knowing you were going to set them up later. She did look really beautiful though. Typically before she would dress in plain fabrics and a hat covering her face. You noticed the faces of your cousins suddenly change into worry and you looked at them oddly. They were gesturing to you and you couldn't really understand. Suddenly you felt arms pull you close and you heard a splash of water fall but none on you. You looked at the familiar brown hair that was now dripping wet with cold water.
"Belle?!?!"
He let go of you and you saw a shocked Gabrielle holding an empty bucket in her hands covering her mouth in shock.
Quickly recomposing herself she immediately went over to Ben hugging him.
"Oh Bennypoo I'm so sorry that was meant for (Y/N)! You'll forgive me right! I'm sorry sweetie."
You looked up to see his reaction and his gaze hardened. Pushing away the girl he pulled you in close.
"That makes it 10x worse how dare you pour ice cold water on the one I love she could get sick!"
"B-but I what." Gabrielle was a spluttering mess of words as she tried to defend herself.

"What! But she is nothing compared to me! I'm the most beautiful woman in this entire town and you choose her! I mean she's not even half of what I am she's just an ordinary woman!"
Before Ben could say anything Le Fou stepped in front of you.
"No! (Y/N) is the sweetest and most beautiful girl out there you're just a pretty face!"
"Le Fou! How dare you!"
"I dare! From now on I will never be by your side again." You smiled brightly at her words and cheered for her she looked back at you smiling with pride.
"What how could you! Ben tell them that I'm not just a pretty face! I'm better than everyone and you're just going through a phase! You love me. Everybody loves me!" You could only sigh and shake your head.
"(Y/N) a thousand times prettier than you." He pulled you closer and asked for permission with his eyes. You gave him a small smile and a nod and he pulled you close and kisses you. You could hear the whole town cheering as the two of you shared a soft and sweet kiss. Gabriel walked away in a huff, her pride and ego had took a huge hit. Your cousins ran to you all 3 of them pulling you away from Ben protectively. You laughed at their antics glad to know they were free from Gabriel's spell. You noticed the blush on both Claud's and Le Fou's face and squealed internally in happiness.

You shook them off by hitting their heads and pulled Ben into another kiss.

I wasn't supposed to update this week but I decided that I had to. And now I have a butt load of homework. But please comment on this and any other work and request! Thanks you guys.