Untitled~Male Belle x Reader

Male Belle = Ben ;)
Male Gaston = Gabrielle
For the bimbettes:
Laurette = Lauri
Claudette = Claud
Paulette = Paul

A reminder of the movie for y'all, remember these 3? They're the bimbettes according to Google and their names are Paulette, Claudette and Laurette.

You looked at your cousins, Paul, Claud, and Lauri who were all busy fan boying over Gabriel again

You looked at your cousins, Paul, Claud, and Lauri who were all busy fan boying over Gabriel again. You honestly couldn't understand what they saw in the girl, sure she was pretty and she had curves in the right places but her morals weren't. She was downright one of the rudest person you know out of everyone in the entire town. She cared for no one! Not even Le Fou the sweet short girl who followed her everywhere to meet her needs like some servant. You couldn't help but feel bad for the girl. Turning your attention off the book again when you heard a squeal of frustration. Looking up you saw a drenched Le Fou and your hopelessly in love cousins gawking at the figure that walked by. The 3 of them somehow managed to pump water out in the wrong way and ended up getting Le Fou drenched. You sighed hurriedly making your way to the sniffling girl who was trying to dry her clothes while simultaneously holding all of Gabriel's stuff and chasing after the snooty woman who was  completely unaware of her friend's mishap.

"Le Fou! Do You need help with those baggages."
The girl turned around to your running figure.
"Umm...no you don't need to...I-I can do this! I have to help Gabriel hold these but thank you..." Her voice small and her figure trembling at the cold. You sighed at her absolute loyalty to Gabriel despite how badly she was treated. Sighing again you gave her a smile before taking out your handkerchief  and wiping Le Fou's face like you would do when you were younger for the triplets. Le Fou's face softened and her eyes started watering at the kindness you had shown her. You could see in her eyes that she has not felt kindness in along time from a friend.

"Would you like to change your clothes?" You asked in a soft voice. The shorter girl gave you a small nod and you grabbed her hand and one of her or rather Gabriel's baggages to your little shop where you sold clothing for the townspeople. When the sweet girl realized that you had taken some of the baggage she gave you the sweetest smile you've ever seen and you promised that from now on this girl will be your newly adopted little sister.

Passing by your 3 cousins you smacked each and everyone of them on the back of their heads and sticking your tongue out at them as they looked at you in disbelief when you broke them out of their trance. Honestly they were very nice boys and were quite helpful and kind but their only downfall was their obsession for Gabriel. Oh well you had to take care of Le Fou right now. Unbeknownst to you a brown hair man was looking at you with a new found sparkle in his eye when he saw everything you had done.

Entering your shop as the bell dinged at your arrival you welcomed the small shivering girl into your shop with a comforting smile. Taking her packages and putting it behind the counter you took her measurements before finding a silky flowy white and pink dress with small embroidered flowers you handed it to her along with a gold corset similar to the one you loved to wear. She looked at you in shock at the beautiful dress in your hand before slowly taking the dress from your head.
"T-thank you!"
You giggled at her before patting her head.
"Anything for a friend and sister."