Impulsive~Male Jasmine x Reader

Requested by: My crackhead ideas at 3am
Male Jasmine = Jazmin

You were sweeping the palace courtroom today and you were not looking forward to the task. The courtroom was huge and took half an hour to simply sweep the entirety of the floor a task you greatly detested. Today though the courtroom was filled with people wich was quite a rare occasion for you as normally at noon the sultan and the prince were elsewhere and you could sweep and sing to your hearts content.

"Father I will not marry a woman I just met!"
You could hear the prince screaming as soon as you entered the room. He sounds awful upset you thought. But you ignored it and proceeded to sweep as it wasn't a servant's place to meddle in the affairs of royalty.

"Jazmin you have to understand! You have to marry someone before your next birthday! It is the law!"
"Then why can't we just change the law.
"Because we just can't! It's tradition!"
"I know! But if I was to marry....I want it to be for love not for some stupid law! I just wish you'd understand..."
"Jazmin you need to know to respect traditions! You'll understand when you're sultan some day."

Hearing this conversation unfold you couldn't help but to pity the prince. Forced to be married and forced to obey traditions. You hoped whoever he married would make him happy, even if it was a forced one.
"Now son, prepare yourself the Princess Adja should be here soon."
"Fine but don't expect anything from me!"
Just as he said that the doors burst open and you could see a snooty looking girl with heavy heavy makeup entering sitting on a rather tired looking elephant. The elephant looked so sad and you could see the while marks and the sheer weight the gold weighing it down must be. Promising to yourself that if the princess stayed overnight you would sneak into the stall where the animals were kept to feed it some extra nice food.

"Ah Princess Adja it's a pleasure to meet you!"
In a high shrill voice that made you and you noticed the prince as well cringing at the sheer highness you and him shared a look before you hurriedly went to the other side of the courtroom to sweep.
"It is indeed your pleasure ugh I am so tired."
The sultan looked shocked at her arrogance before coughing into his hand loudly.
"Well Princess Adja you can rest in the room we prepared for you later after you meet my s-"
"So this is my future palace huh? It's quite small. I have so many ideas to make it look so much better ugh we should really renovate it to make it bigger I am future queen after all and I deserve the best."
At that you could hear the prince groaning loudly. Upon hearing the noise the princess's attention was quickly drawn to the prince her eyes lighting up.

The Prince's toned figure was sprawled on the throne his head resting on his chin with the most bored expression he's ever seen. His gaze only looking at the Golden painted wall like the wall was far more interesting than the  overdressed girl in front of him. The prince was dressed in the most brilliantly blue fabric and a silk white sash tied around his waist. A vest with intricately embroided designs and small jewels matched his dark hair perfectly.

"Omg you must be my future husband! I'm Adja!" The princess fluttered her eyes like some crazy person and pressed her arms closer to squeeze her chest together. You gagged at the sight as she attempted to slowly walk seductively to the prince. Adja plopped herself on top of the prince and leaned close to him as if they were a couple for years.  You could imagine the shocked and disgusted face the Prince's face the prince must have and laughed at the thought before continuing your sweeping.

"Father how could I marry her?'
"Because you have to son!"
"No I refuse don't you see I mean look at her I don't want to marry such a girl!"
"Now son...the princess is listening!"
"No I don't care! You always force things on me. I have no freedom father! I'm trapped inside the palace hell I haven't even seen what the outside world looks like beyond the palace walls!"
"Son it is your duty to marry before your next Birthday now sit down and greet your bride!"
The prince removed the clinging girl off of him before standing up and facing his father.
"Fine then I will marry!"
"Thank goodness, you finally understand!"
"I'm going to marry her!"