𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧

Depuis le début

“Who is Kevin if you don't mind me asking?” The angel boy tilted his head trying to not mind the chaos Eric was causing.

“Ah. Kevin is one of my close friends. He has a kid Chaebin and. She's the sweetest girl ever.” Sangyeon showed Jacob and Eric a picture of Chaebin with Kevin holding her.

The two of them both awed at the cute girl.

“He looks young.” Jacob commented on the picture.

“Well, yeah he's only 19."  Sunwoo chuckled drinking his orange juice.

“19!? He's only one year younger than me and he has a daughter!?” The brown hair boy was truly shocked.

Well, yes having a daughter who came out of her mom's womb is truly scary at the age of 16. But the moon boy tried his, and still does, to make his daughter happy.

“Yeah, she just turned 4 a month ago.” Chanhee smiled just thinking of the chubby cheek girl.

“And yet, she still hates me." Changmin sighed.

He loved the kid, yes, but Chaebin isn't fond of new people. It made him generally sad all over.

“She doesn't hate you." Changmin pauses to correct what he was about to say, “She just needs time to like new people.”

Changmin whined, leaning on Chanhee's shoulders. Juyeon laughed at the couple.

“Ew no pda-” Eric was cut off with a knock on the door.

On the other side of the door, Chaebin nervously stood beside Kevin, her tiny hand holding onto his.

“It's going to be okay Binnie, they're all nice people.” Kevin smiled looking down at the daughter who had a frown on her face.

She played with the raven's pinky for comfort.

She was also not a talker unless she's close to you. Quiet. A quiet child. It was nice, yes but it worried Kevin a little.

The door opened, revealing Sangyeon who had smile seeing Chaebin's face lit up.

“Sangie!” She smiled, letting go of the moon boy's hand and gave a small hug around the taller boy's legs.

Kevin giggled once Sangyeon patted Chaebin's head. She grasped back onto Kevin's hands when they both walked in the house.

The raven felt how tensed Chaebin was so he picked her up and smiled when she snuggled into her father's neck.

“They won't bite, Chae.” Sunwoo got up to pat the girl's back and gave Kevin a small pat on the back as well.

Chaebin let out small no and snuggled into Kevin's neck even more.

Eric had to calm himself down so be didn't scare the younger.

“Kev. I can't believe you didn't tell me you had a daughter! I'm mad at you.” Eric let out a hmph before latching himself onto Sunwoo and falling off of him because Sunwoo shoved him off as he continued to played with Chaebin's hair.

The nervous girl stopped the red hair boy's fingers when she grabbed onto them.

Kevin laughed and let Sunwoo hold his child walking over to the kitchen with Sangyeon and a guy who the moon boy has never saw before.

Sunwoo has a soft spot for the Chaebin. Don't blame him, how can you ignore the chubby cheek girl who steals everyone's hearts?

Jacob gave the younger a small smile and Kevin returned it.

“Jacob this is Kevin and Kevin this is Jacob. Please be friends.” Sangyeon winked at Kevin who's face was now flustered.

Eh? But isn't Kevin straight? You might've thought.