Chapter 4: The Exam

Start from the beginning

"Look dude, I don't know if you've noticed, but if you had to spend your time looking behind you to tell that I was sleeping, then its a telltale sign that your not paying attention to the presentation either, cause you had to disrupt it just for your question. For fuck's sake worry about yourself!" Being as smart as he was, Izuku had a decent comeback, and it seemed like Katsuki's cursing rubbed off on him.

Izuku could hear Bakugo stifling a laugh next to him as the blue haired kid sat down in anger.

Present Mic answered the question, and the presentation ended shortly after.

Before the practical exam begun, the written exam ensued, and Izuku was able to get through it without too much trouble. His lack of sleep didn't help, but he was confident that he had passed.

As that ended, everyone walked out to a different exam site.

He was in group b. There were about 100-150 other kids in his group. Everyone around him was as nervous as him.

"OK KIDS!!! GO!!" Present Mike's voice could be heard coming from the loudspeaker.

Izuku immediately went into his toxin form, and sent one of his arms to latch onto the buildings, and flung himself forward, soaring over everyone else. He could see a bunch of robots with numbers, and figured out that he had to destroy them for points.

When he dislodged from the building, he did in such a way that he could spin himself, and he generated two massive blades out of his arms. As he spun down, he slashed through a bunch of robots with ease.

This went on for about ten more minutes, and it was pretty fun. It wasn't at all hard. Izuku deducted that he had about 100 points. It was then that he realized he hadn't even tried One For All yet. He didn't know if he was ready for it, so he decided not to.

After about 2-3 more minutes of beating up robots, a massive rumble could be felt throughout the training grounds. Coming out of the ground, was a massive robot that was even taller than the buildings.

Izuku heard a scream coming from beneath the rubble generated by the robot. The scream was ignored while everyone else was running away from it the robot, so Izuku knew what he had to do. He went as fast as he could towards the rubble and lifted up the rocks to find a brown haired girl. He lifted her out and looked at the massive bot.

"Thank you so much for saving me!!" The girl exclaimed.

"It's my pleasure, but you need to run." Midoriya responded, in his raspy voice.

The girl looked at the robot, and then at Izuku.

"You aren't actually thinking of fighting that thing are you?!"

"I have to. Now go, or you may get seriously hurt."

"O-ok." She followed the instructions and ran away from the robot.

'Hey toxin, I think we should try one for all. We could beat that thing without it, but it would be good to see what we can do.'

'agreed' Toxin responded.

'Alright. Let's do this! ONE FOR ALL!'

Izuku activated One For All and felt a massive surge in power. He grew to over quadruple his previous size.

 He grew to over quadruple his previous size

(That's what he looked like. Ignore the dood)

"WHAT IS... THIS WONDERFUL FEELING?!" Izuku screamed out. The power he felt was so immense, that he could barely contain himself. He looked at the robot, and jumped up to meet it's face.

"DETROIT SLASH!!!!!" He created a blade that was five stories long, and sliced the robot completely in half. Unfortunately, using one for all was much to strenuous, and Toxin couldn't hold himself together, and deactivated.

'AHHH FUCK' Izuku screamed internally as he fell to the ground. He slammed into the ground, causing a huge crack, and was horribly disfigured and knocked unconscious.

Everyone around him could only stare at his mangled body.

Suddenly, Toxin enveloped him and went into his base form, healing him using all of the energy he had left. Izuku was left unconscious on the ground, but other than that, completely unharmed.

He woke up in a hospital room, and looked around and saw a short woman in front of his hospital bed.

"Hey... where am I?"

"You're in the U.A. infirmary. You took quite a fall. Fortunately, you seem to be fine. I don't know if it's your quirk, but you we're healed completely."

The woman gave him directions to the exit of the school after giving him one last checkup, and he left.

'Oh man... today was crazy one...'