MT(173-21)Your Okay

Tamaki sat on the bed with his legs crossed as he waited for his friends to go to sleep. 

It was Mirio's idea to have some sort of sleepover at his dorm and he was dragged into this. Definitely did not want to go, at all. 

Nejire had happily agreed and Tamaki only went because he didn't want to hurt his friend's feelings. 

Thinking back on it, that was not a good idea. At all. 

Nejire was passed out and Mirio was in the shower, clearly not planning on going to bed anytime soon. 

Tamaki shut his eyes and pressed himself against the headboard, trying to calm himself down. It was just his friend, that he definitely didn't have a crush on since they met. 

Yeah, this was going to be hell. Mirio was going to sense that something is wrong and he'll know everything and then he won't want to be friends anymore and then-- 

"You okay?" Mirio's voice rang through the smaller's one's ears causing Tamaki to flinch and look up at the other. 

"Y-- Uhm. Yeah. I-I'm fine." Tamaki managed to stutter out as he curled in on himself, his knees pressed up against his chest while he tried to mold himself into the headboard of Mirio's bed. 

"Are you okay?? Your face is red!" Mirio walked over to his friend with a worried look on his face. Tamaki didn't say anything, trying to hide his blush as Mirio sat on the bed. Mirio brought his hands up and brushed a few pieces of hair out of the other's eyes and examined Tamaki's face. "You're clearly not fine, you're shaking. You look like you're about to cry!" 

"I-I'm not gonna cry!" The other croaked out before burying his face in his knees. He was gonna cry. He started to quietly sob as Mirio ran his fingers through his hair and pulled him closer. As if it couldn't get any worse than this, Tamaki accidentally let out a soft cry with the words, 'daddy' trailing after. 

Completely mortified, Tamaki was about to get up and run out of the room before Mirio ran his hands down the other's side, trailing them up and down his back to soothe the smaller male while whispering, "Shhh, baby. Daddy's got you. Tell me what's wrong so I can make it all go away." 

The two sat for what felt like hours, none of them saying anything to ruin the moment. Mirio slowly stopped his movements with his hand and pulled him so that he was straddling his waist. Tamaki let out a small gasp at the sudden movement and looked over at his friend. "I-I'm sorry.." 

"For what? Calling me daddy?" Mirio smiled and ran his hand through the other's hair, chuckling softly. "I didn't know you were into that, Tama--" 

"S-Shut up! It's--It's not like that. I mean, it can be but not--not right now! I--" Tamaki stuttered out, his face flushed with embarrassment. 

"I know, baby. I know what you mean. It's okay." Mirio spoke in a hushed tone, placing a soft kiss on top of the other's head. "You're okay.."

Happy Father's Day and Demi girl Visibility day
538 words