99

Royally Screwed

#99

●●●

"Pangga!"

Kaagad namang sinalubong si Javion ni Stella nang makauwi na siya sa bahay nila. His wife immediately gave him a peck on his lips and his lips curved a smile at what she did. This is really what he looks forward every day of his life (and probably for the rest of his life) - his wife's sweet kisses.

It was already late in the evening. Nag-overtime kasi siya sa duty niya sa oras na iyon. One fellow doctor had to emergency leave due to family reasons, "Bakit hindi ka pa natulog?" He asked her softly while he was taking off the white coat he was wearing. Ngumiti lang ito sa kanya. Somehow, he sensed something was going on.

For being married for three years, he already knows her wife's innuendos every now and then.

"I want to wait for you," She bit her lip seductively, "Saturday naman bukas, no work tayong dalawa."

Javi raised an eyebrow in amusement, "Did you do something?" He asked suspiciously. Stella just giggled, dismissing his claim.

"Nope. Basta, I already prepared the bathtub para sayo. I put some lavender scent too para mabango... then after that, I'll give you a massage. I know you're tired from work," She told him and her voice was sweeter than before. But instead of becoming more suspicious, he just shook his head and followed what she said.

Javion immediately went to the bathtub and submerge himself into the water. True enough, the water was mixed with a Lavender scent and there were even rose petals around him. Natawa na lang siya. Something is really going on with his wife. He then tried to remember the important dates like their anniversary and birthdays - dahil baka may nakalimutan siya - at patay na naman siya dahil doon. So far, there were no important occasion to celebrate. He was all good.

After taking a bath, he quickly wore his home clothes, a white sando and some black boxer shorts. Nang matapos na siya ay nakita na niya itong nakaupo sa kama nila. Stella then tapped the space beside her.

He grinned (of course, he was excited because he knows what happens next after the massage) and sat on the bed. Nasa likod naman niya ito and instructed him to hand her the oil.

She then started massaging him from behind, all over his bare shoulders, his neck then his back. It was sensual.

"Pangga," She started, her voice getting seductively sexy as well, "I love you..." She said as she planted a kiss on the crook of his neck and hugged him from behind. Tumigil ito sa pagmamasahe sa kanya.

Javion chuckled as he kissed the top of her hand, "I love you too... but is there something wrong, ga? You're not like this..."

She smiled, "No. I just want to say how lucky I am to have you as my husband - especially when you're so supportive about my work... and my organization. It has been three years since we got married... And I could never see myself marrying someone else other than you."

Nilingon naman niya ito and he quickly stole a kiss from her, "What happened...?" Now, he's sure something happened.

Nanlaki naman ang mata nito at natawa, "Grabe ka sa 'kin, ha! Nilalambing lang naman kita. But really, I appreciate you so much, Javi. You didn't even complain na ayoko pa magbuntis dahil I want to focus muna sa work and the organization. But now... three years na and the org has been doing well. I couldn't do all of that without you, baby," She softly said and Javion just smiled. He kissed her again.

He suddenly carried her and made her wife sat on his lap. She squealed at what he just did.

"You know that I'm always your number one supporter, right? This is for better or for worse, pangga," He winked. Until they grow old together, she always has his back.

"I know..." She suddenly bit her lower lip again, "I was supposed to say this to you sa birthday mo next month but then my tummy would be obvious na..."

Kumunot naman ang noo niya sa sinabi nito, "What do you mean?"

Stella gave her a shy smile, "Pangga, I'm pregnant..."

Javi's eyes widened and felt a sudden rush of excitement, "For real?"

Stella giggled, "Yup. Actually two months na akong hindi pa dinadatnan. Then yesterday, I took a pregnancy test. It was positive... but then I want to make sure, I met an ob-gyne earlier this morning... and yes, I'm really pregnant."

Javion hugged his wife so tight and showered her with kisses, he was too happy during that hour, "I love you so much, Attorney. This is the best birthday gift ever," He told her, his emotions keep bursting, "Shit. I'm going to tell Joko. He has been pestering me that I'm too slow and that I'm getting old. Nakadalawa na sila ni Isla, ako wala pa rin."

Stella raised an eyebrow, confusingly, "Really?"

"Yes. You know him, he does that all the time."

Stella shook her head instead, "He's just bitter dahil siya na ang Hari ng Morocco - at wala siyang choice."

Javion chuckled and cupped her cheek - staring at her eyes lovingly, "And you... you're always going to be my Queen, Attorney."

THE END.

Copyright (c) June 22, 2020 by Eurekaa.

All Rights Reserved.

●●●

Follow me on twitter: @EurekaaWP

or add me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/iameurekaa

And say/tweet your thoughts about the story.

Thank you so much for reading Javi and Stella's story until here. It was a roller-coaster ride. I hope I also imparted some lessons regarding about women empowerment. Royally series women, for me, are all empowered women in their own ways. Of course, we won't forget their husbands who have given them unending support (Izo and Javi). #ISTANWOMENEMPOWERMENT

Joko's story is already been posted.
Still an epistolary, it's titled:
Royally Impossible

Last installment of the Royally Series and the Omari men

Check it out!

Final chapter (just a bonus chapter) will be posted later