81

Royally Screwed

#81

●●●

●●●

"I'm so proud of you, ga," Javion held Stella's hand as he kissed the top it. Stella giggled at his sweet gesture. Sinundo kasi siya nito sa university nila. Earlier, all the graduating senior law students were called at the dean's office for their deliberation of grades - and she was called as one of the luckiest law students who'll graduate and who'll march this upcoming commencement rites. Bar exam na lang at magiging abogado na rin siya.

She kissed his cheek while he was currently driving, "I love you and thank you for inspiring me to work hard every day," She softly said. Sumilay naman ang mga ngiti nito matapos ang ginawa niya. A few minutes later, they had finally arrived at the apartment.

Javion then gave her a sly grin after turning off the engine of the car, "And you inspire me every day too, my love," He moved closer to kiss her lips. Stella immediately clung her arms around his neck while kissing. Natawa naman siya nang bigla siya nitong binuhat at pinaupo sa kandungan nito.

Javion immediately adjusted the seat and reclined it. Stella stifled another laugh at what he did, "You're so naughty, daddy," She teased.

"There's no one around," Javion stole a quick kiss from her before tossing his shirt off, at the back seat - revealing his perfect toned body, "You always make me a sinner, you know that, baby?"

Stella just grinned as she also unbuttoned the blouse she was wearing. Javion even helped her in unclasping her bra but she stopped him.

"Patience, Kamiro Javion, patience," She teased as she slowly unclasped her black bra. Napansin naman niya ang paglunok nito habang ginagawa iyon. She playfully tossed her bra at the back seat also - revealing her bare breasts to him.

"God, you're killing me, Stella," Without a warning, Javion immediately sucked her right nipple and she moaned at what he just did. Napasabunot naman si Stella sa buhok nito.

Everything was fast as Stella was already humping up and down - as Javion was inside of her. It was hot and intense car sex.

"Jav..." She hugged him as she felt herself coming closer.

Napatigil naman siya nang mapatingin siya sa windshield. Sa labas, napansin niya ang dalawang lalake na nakatutok ang hawak nitong mga camera sa kanila. Then she noticed the men taking pictures and videos of them. Then there were flashes.